Cost Structure Proposal Topic

Posted by grimacedance on 4/26/2018 1:49:00 PM (view original):
I think that in D3, the credits/rewards should go away after a user has spent 5 total seasons in HD (across all worlds). The credits will be there for newbies (and I guess for 2nd usernames) to encourage them to stick around, but would not be transferable and would go away after they had established themselves.

To combat the downtime, I have previously proposed the Basketball Invitational Tournament, an equivalent to the CBI/CIT. The top 64 human teams that did not qualify for either the NT or PIT would qualify, with the top SIMs filling out any remaining spots. There would be no credits/rewards, it would not impact prestige, it would be meaningless except for appearing on a coach's resume and school's history page. But it would give human coaches a reason to log in every day.
They did this before. as someone who likes d3.. i hated it. but i definitely get the logic of it.

and i was suprised they changed back. i cant remember the details of how they did it... but credits at d3 and d2 i think were eliminted or severely curbed after some number of seasons. id have to guess that was 10 years ago... but not sure on that
5/6/2018 8:57 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Cost Structure Proposal Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.