Hey All,

I've been playing in D-III a few seasons (Trinity, TX). I've done okay so far, won the conference a few times and won a few playoff games. I'm thinking of moving up to D-II next season. Any advice? What conference should I look to join?

Thanks

7/31/2017 7:07 PM
If you like Texas, Midwestern State is available in the RMAC. There are only two users in the conference. We could always use some more good coaches.
7/31/2017 9:13 PM
The Lone Star Conference is the place for you! !
7/31/2017 9:28 PM
In all seriousness, in my opinion the best available team right now is West Liberty State. Good track record and potential is good also .
7/31/2017 9:37 PM
I'm going to DlAA after this season, and will leave a strong roster at Valdosta.
8/1/2017 12:31 AM
There's almost no downside from going to D3 to D2 unless you have built a 50-year dynasty and want to keep it running.
8/1/2017 6:42 PM
Thanks, I'll try to pick up Valdosta. I've also been running Trips and 4-3/Nickel at Trinity. Looks like strieffman is on the schedule next year 2 (as a former Trinity (Tx) coach take it easy on me)
8/2/2017 11:38 AM
The GSC is a fun conference and we usually have about 4-6 user coaches, so there is some fun chatter.
8/6/2017 1:14 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.