TOPIC KILLED 2 Topic

I definitely should have taken KD. I'm not sure why I didn't. CP3 would have been the 2nd best choice. I definitely screwed up for several reasons I might get into later, but George gives me a nice DReb% at SG... so there's 1 positive even if I screwed up... Not too stoked on my 2nd round options. Thanks for putting the table together. The $/min is something WIS should add to the basketball draft center
8/3/2017 10:44 PM
Posted by milest on 8/3/2017 10:44:00 PM (view original):
I definitely should have taken KD. I'm not sure why I didn't. CP3 would have been the 2nd best choice. I definitely screwed up for several reasons I might get into later, but George gives me a nice DReb% at SG... so there's 1 positive even if I screwed up... Not too stoked on my 2nd round options. Thanks for putting the table together. The $/min is something WIS should add to the basketball draft center
Them not including TO% is by the far the stupidest to me... but there are lots of things they could add. I know this is an unorthodox method of team measurement but I thought it would be fun to show.

Also, you are up dude!
8/4/2017 12:26 AM
These measurements are far from perfect. They are a means to sort data but every decision needs more analysis. For example, I thought Otto Porter was a FANTASTIC pick but because of he low usage and, low assists, mediocre defense, he will always show up low on these holistic measurements.
8/4/2017 12:28 AM
I have 3 of the top 10 ...
a shame that never translates into greatness
Ill have the usually decent team - then get upset in the first round (again)
8/4/2017 11:46 AM
I'm reasonably happy with Bledsoe and Towns. I have usage, very good rebounding, FTA's, and Towns helps with Bledsoe's relative inefficiency. Could've done better, could've done worse. So it goes.

8/4/2017 3:33 PM
Right now, I like CJOK's first team with Lopez and the Greek!
8/4/2017 5:04 PM
;-)
8/4/2017 5:15 PM
Mason Plumlee was a very nice pick. 2nd round value
8/6/2017 2:11 AM
TOPIC KILLED 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.