Re Blitzing: I sent in question to CS Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Did I miss the part where support shows one play to support their answer? Aren't thousands f plays run every day? You can't find just one?
8/8/2017 10:55 PM
Posted by WIS_Support on 8/4/2017 1:47:00 PM (view original):
What we told mojolad is correct. There will not always be a description of a blitz in the play-by-play when the defense runs a blitz.
?
8/8/2017 10:57 PM
What we told mojolad is correct. There will not always be a description of a blitz in the play-by-play when the defense runs a blitz.
Not to be an ***, but.....perhaps you should consider fixing your freaking game then......
8/9/2017 6:30 AM
In defense of the game, there is No Perfect Game that we play. No matter 'what" they did to it, Some would love the fix, some would hate it, and some wouldn't give a $hit. This is the 3rd ? major change of it we are in and ALWAYS, it is like I first said.
Sometimes I just get tired of the complaints. Play it if you like it. Quit it if you don't.
I play it cause I enjoy it in spite of it's flaws.
8/9/2017 8:56 AM
you're clearly a marrying man
8/9/2017 9:29 AM
Posted by mojolad on 8/9/2017 8:56:00 AM (view original):
In defense of the game, there is No Perfect Game that we play. No matter 'what" they did to it, Some would love the fix, some would hate it, and some wouldn't give a $hit. This is the 3rd ? major change of it we are in and ALWAYS, it is like I first said.
Sometimes I just get tired of the complaints. Play it if you like it. Quit it if you don't.
I play it cause I enjoy it in spite of it's flaws.
If you're tired of the complaints, don't read the boards. This is a discussion forum, not a compliment forum.
8/9/2017 9:48 AM
And you know what you can kiss ?
That is what i wanted to discuss. I never said you or anyone else should shut up so don't be laying that crap on me.
8/9/2017 2:37 PM (edited)
Posted by mojolad on 8/9/2017 2:37:00 PM (view original):
And you know what you can kiss ?
That is what i wanted to discuss. I never said you or anyone else should shut up so don't be laying that crap on me.
Settle down Towelie, you're putting words in my mouth.
8/9/2017 3:14 PM
If I'm gonna be insulted, I would at least like to know what the insult is. Could you explain "Towelie ?
PS: Im not really angry at you. Just felt I was giving one side of reading the boards. And I blew up when you blew me off.
8/9/2017 4:49 PM
It's all good. No insults were made or intended.
8/9/2017 5:38 PM
heh
8/9/2017 5:57 PM
Reminder I have a standing offer of 1 FREE GD season to anyone who can show a play that shows support's answer is correct.

It's only been a few weeks maybe enough plays haven't been run yet lol

8/15/2017 9:32 PM
Offer also valid to GD staff who play the game
8/15/2017 9:33 PM
How would you know if the play by play doesn't tell you?
8/16/2017 2:32 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Re Blitzing: I sent in question to CS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.