No human contact Topic

Playing a 25-4 team tonight in opening round of NT. Played ZERO humans.

Has to be by design, right? Is there an advantage to be gained come tourney time?
8/3/2017 8:42 PM
It depends. Are they good sims? If so, then they probably scheduled that intentionally. If they are mostly bad sims, then the coach probably didn't schedule.
8/3/2017 8:48 PM
I read the title and thought I was going to read about how Mike's wife has been making him sleep on the couch for the past week.
8/3/2017 8:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
His SOS was in the 250s.

Nonetheless, I survived. It was more difficult to gameplan as there was template to reference in his losses. SIMAI always plays regular tempo and 0 positioning.

I also fell asleep on the couch.
8/4/2017 8:42 AM
Not sure if it was more difficult to gameplan. That guy ran +4 uptempo in every single game so you should have know exactly what he was going to do. He might have been on autopilot for the season.
8/4/2017 8:54 AM
I felt it was. Every DEFENSE he faced ran 0 positioning. And every OFFENSE regular tempo. Of course I knew what he ran. But he faced the same thing every game.
8/4/2017 9:15 AM
And it continues. A bunch of robots and now a jackass......
8/4/2017 5:55 PM
This game is struggling to get users if someone can go all season without playing a single human. Sad.
8/7/2017 2:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/3/2017 8:42:00 PM (view original):
Playing a 25-4 team tonight in opening round of NT. Played ZERO humans.

Has to be by design, right? Is there an advantage to be gained come tourney time?
FWIW, I think I discovered the advantage.

Of the four remaining teams in D3 Smith, they're in conferences with 1, 2, 3 and 12 humans.

So, while there may or may not be an advantage once in the tourney, being in an empty conference seems to be the easier path to building a team(not really competing with division mates for recruits) and making the tourney(soulcrushing sims on the way to a conference title).
8/7/2017 7:56 PM
Sort of ****** all over the "We want to play other humans" train of thought.
8/7/2017 8:12 PM
Blame the developers not the users..
8/7/2017 8:13 PM
Because they put users in empty conferences?
8/7/2017 8:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/7/2017 8:15:00 PM (view original):
Because they put users in empty conferences?
Because they took away the single biggest incentive to play in full conferences.
8/7/2017 8:33 PM
Virtually everyone here says they want to play against human competition. What other incentive is required to play in conferences with humans?
8/7/2017 8:40 PM
123 Next ▸
No human contact Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.