Rockne D2 Job Changes Topic

Welcome DeBeque! If you have any questions, post it on the Rockne board and we will be happy to help.
10/19/2017 12:02 AM
North Carolina Central just opened. Long time human coached team in one of the more under populated conferences. They played in the CC last season and their on the opposite side of Virginia St.
10/19/2017 11:10 AM
Looking for more! Recruiting starts this Tuesday.
Current human population: 63

Check us out in the Rockne Forums.

Rockne Game Plan

10/21/2017 7:42 PM
I've been on vacation away from my computer, but wanted to give a reminder that...

It's that time again!!! Rockne D2 job changes are on.

#1 Virginia State. Their Coach and the baddest man on the planet, Michael Dixon WR with 540 Receptions and 8000 yards have sailed off to bask in the glory after their National Championship! So they are available now.

Amazing year with lots of new faces in the playoffs. Two new coach appearances in the NC with Guess ranked #6 vs #16. Jms245 took over the PSAC to overcome #5 Guess ranked W. Chester and make it to the quarterfinals. And the Douche (Sportsdouche) in his 5th season took the reigns from Saint Joseph's to rule the SIAC. W. New Mexico finally beat out Midwestern St to rule the RMAC and the GLIAC, PSAC and NE-10 are loaded with great coaches.

Come join the fun and try a rebuild or grab an existing project. We usually have 60+ coaches, media content and active coaching chat boards.!
11/22/2017 2:50 PM (edited)
Job changes end tonight and we move to new sign ups!

Currently, we have 68 coaches.

Join us in the fun for next season and rebuild for the future! :)

11/24/2017 4:43 PM
Job change just started in D2 Rockne. Come join the best D2 in GD. Very competitive and a ton of fun. A great challenge also as last season we were very close to half full.
12/27/2017 9:46 AM
My favorite color is orange. Which Div2 school with the coolest orange helmets is available in Rockne?
12/27/2017 9:09 PM
Carson-Newman, SAC conference has your orange helmets, got a cool hawk on it as well.. Findlay is taken
12/27/2017 10:51 PM
A very good Mesa St. team in the RMAC is available. Mesa finished 11-4 and ranked #24. Made the PO's last season with an all human signed roster.

Texas A&M Kingsville is also in very good shape for next season. the SR and JR classes were signed by pete61 and the FR will be yours when you sign on. You would be very competitive from the get go.
12/28/2017 6:25 PM (edited)
Concord, currently SIM, is in a pretty good spot in my opinion. Recruiting in WV is a pretty good area...close to the congested but fertile recruiting grounds of Pennsylvania/Ohio, and also wide open to the less crowded SE coast. Also, Concord is in a pretty wide open but talented NE-10 Conference.
12/28/2017 6:12 PM
We are at present 71 humans in D2 Rockne. One more and we are at half full. That Texas A&M Kingsville job is a good one.

Anyone who's been in Rockne and wants to get back in, today is the final day of job change. We also have new coach signups after today. If you are new to the game with there being a wealth of coaches in this world it is also a good oppurtunity to learn from them rather than just playing a simai in another world.
12/29/2017 10:05 AM
The competition has increased big time and a lot of rebuild programs have arrived to make a run for the NC. Jump in and learn from the other coaches or join us to keep the fun going!
12/29/2017 2:05 PM
Make that "70" humans. I am from the Planet Barzoom , Kneel to me humans ! (shark not envelope :)
12/29/2017 2:29 PM
apparently i've never played in the Rockne world...so i have to sign up for D3 this coming season...but next season I will join y'all in Div2!
12/29/2017 3:01 PM
Posted by andrew5975 on 12/29/2017 3:01:00 PM (view original):
apparently i've never played in the Rockne world...so i have to sign up for D3 this coming season...but next season I will join y'all in Div2!
Great, you're a good coach, look forward to you joining.
For those looking at a good D3 team to play next season and move up quickly with, Milikin is available at this time.
12/29/2017 4:08 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Rockne D2 Job Changes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.