Rockne D2 Job Changes Topic

Posted by mojolad on 4/12/2018 9:30:00 AM (view original):
SmokePants. Might be the turnover of ownership. But teams available now so if you want one go after it. I think W Liberty St is pretty decent.
They ave about 610 per player with decent cores. Not thrilled with some of the WE's but this doesn't go for the whole team.
I like that he redshirted 3 to give a good start to next head coach.
Leaving best for last (IMO) is this is a Trips and Shotgun team. This give you opportunity to try something many of you haven't tried before. Most teams are Pro or I-Boring !
. I would try the Shotgun if I were you. It's a fun formation. (you don't have to carry even one rb which there is always lots of competition for).
Just breaking it down for you prospective coaches because I enjoy doing this. Not interested for myself; already have too many teams :)
I can vouch for West Liberty as I'm the outgoing coach. Its set up for good success, just needs a better coach than I was. It will put up points. I practiced both SG and Trips. I ran more SG but I was having some good success running out of Trips when I used it. I had more RB's on the roster than what I needed but there was a glut of high potential RB's locally available. WLSC only graduates 7 or 8 and will have a RS SR QB so it has tons going for it.

Today is the first day in over 9 years that I won't have a GD team. Its time for a long break for me. I might jump back into GD someday if I decide to give up an HBD team. Too much going on in life to spare time for GD. I have also spent over 3k over the years on GD and need to spend my $$$$ elsewhere.
4/12/2018 9:49 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Rockne D2 Job Changes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.