Rockne D2 Job Changes Topic

Same here about exhibition games, send an invite when the freshman hit the roster and i will gladly accept
9/13/2017 9:25 AM
Come and join the SAC in Rockne! We just got Dessasdad back and RP and I could use some more humans in the East ...
9/13/2017 4:46 PM
Last season was a lot of fun and we had a playoff finally with all human coached teams. It's that time again, Season 136 is right around the corner!

We had some fun additions last year -

Omcs1981 daily Game of the Night series.
Introduced the fancy playoff bracket thing where I predict all the wrong winners.
Conference breakdown during the mid season.
Playoff coverage

Current population is at 60 coaches now and hopefully growing. I saw Chetty, Dessasdad, Jamieh2009 and Albright73 took on rebuilds. Huge welcome to them and all the new faces that joined us.

I posted the current coach hire list and also there are 5 conferences that are still with 3-4 coaches (which is our fewest).

If you're new, bored, want a challenge or just want to expirment, check out Rockne D2 because we would love to have you!

9/13/2017 7:44 PM (edited)
Look out akua b/c pete is now in the LSC. This brings D2 to a whole other level.

Welcome pete my friend.
9/13/2017 9:17 PM
That's the best news so far! Welcome Pete!! I'm so excited he joined us, I was hoping he would move up.

I owe Pete a lot of credit for helping me grasp the changes to the engine after I returned.

As they say Pete's the man! :)

P.S. I don't know if that was planned... but what are the odds that Pete_61 joins D2 as current coach #61
9/13/2017 11:42 PM (edited)
Mojolad! Your old S. Connecticut team is open, NDB and 3-4 still. Decent vision. Come back to Rockne?

9/14/2017 1:34 PM
There are 2 teams available that have been human coaches for a bit. If any other coaches are debating about jumping in, I wrote an article that shows what humans coaches are in each conference.

Rockne Game Plan
9/15/2017 2:27 AM (edited)
Akua, I just applied to So. Connecticut.
9/15/2017 9:44 AM
I was wondering when you would move up! That will be a nice fit coming from Trinity! 6 NC's at Trinity was enough,, they will miss you and S. Connecticut will love you. :)

9/15/2017 12:39 PM
If you are eligible for D2 and don't want to take 2-3 seasons rebuilding, #12 ranked Kebntucky St. is available. They won the SIAC and advanced to the 2nd round of PO's. A very good returning team. Otherwise SE Oklahoma has a full human roster. And if you like the rebuild part of the game Emporia St. of the MAIAA intrigues me a lot. A solid roster in a division with only 1 human coached team. Wayne St. in the NSIC is also sim ran. That would be in my division, also the only human team right now. I've seen Wayne be very good in some worlds.
9/15/2017 4:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Rockne is now in new coach signups. For those looking to make a quick jump to D2 and pad your resume a very good Austin team is available in D3. ASC conference.

Shenandoah is also up for grabs. Been coached by pete_61 for multiple seasons. So a great chance to take over for one of the best.

King's is also now simai.

Come grab one of these teams for a season and make the jump to D2 next season.
9/16/2017 6:41 PM (edited)
A couple more very good coaches joined D2 Rockne today, darryljones and mraston. Welcome guys. You need to be next. SE Oklahome-Durant remains available. Not a bad place to recruit from and an all human roster. Otherwise we could use another coach in my division in the NSIC. Concordia of St.Paul has 19 open scholarships to fill and as I mentioned before Wayne St. is also a good place to build from imo. In the CIAA Fayetville St. looks very intriguing. 17 open schollies this season and 25 next season I believe. With 25 SR's you will likely have a competitive team this season and you'd have the makings of a super team when you're recruits are Jr's/SR's. Also only one human in division. Biggest negative is this seasons no-con is a bit tough, though 3-2 isn't beyond reason.
9/17/2017 11:00 PM
Rockne Job Changes are underway!

Some great programs are open!

Winona State 16-1
Saint Joseph's 13-3
North Dakota St 13-3 (Had (2) 13 win seasons)
SE Oklahoma 10-4 (Had (2) 10 win seasons, human coached for 6 seasons and sim for 1 season.)

Come and join the fun!

10/18/2017 10:22 PM
Well, this advertizing for Rockne D2 got me, and I'm in. Now I look forward to the community, and probably being handed my lunch for a few seasons.
10/18/2017 11:49 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Rockne D2 Job Changes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.