Round 1 - Sound off Topic

Posted by brianjw on 10/15/2017 10:26:00 PM (view original):
It seems like 23 of the league spreadsheets have been posted, but a lot of them are missing a lot of details. For instance, the spreadsheet for 5-A (MLB119329) just has the standings in it. And a bunch of other leagues have random things included or missing.

I should probably just send in a ticket on this, but does anyone remember if this is something that gets fixed eventually, or are the spreadsheets going to just be messed up unless someone actively fixes them?
The latter
10/16/2017 10:38 AM
Out of curiosity, are these spreadsheets available for every league in WIS, or just ones where the commissioner creates them? And where do we access them?
10/16/2017 10:45 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 10/16/2017 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Out of curiosity, are these spreadsheets available for every league in WIS, or just ones where the commissioner creates them? And where do we access them?
Go to the league office page for any finished league. It should have a line saying "Click here for the league spreadsheet." That will bring you the spreadsheet for that league.

To get the other leagues, copy the address on the link. In this case it is https://www.whatifsports.com/mlb-l/LeagueSpreadsheets/MLB119340.zip. Replace the numbers with the league number you want the spreadsheet for. (There was a thread about 2 months ago with all the league numbers.) That way you can download all 24 spreadsheets.

But, as I said above, more than half of them are fubar'd, which is really too bad. I'll put in a ticket to see if some of them can get fixed.
10/16/2017 10:51 AM
I've put in a ticket about the spreadsheets, and we'll see if any of them get fixed.
10/16/2017 11:01 AM
D.E.A.L Redux Group 2 draft about to finish. Did not realize that we owners in this group had pre-tourney ranks of: 48,51,62 and 70.

This will certainly be Polly Purebred's favorite division!
10/20/2017 2:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17
Round 1 - Sound off Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.