Fantasy Football to Benefit Charity Topic

Most of you are probably familiar with the podcasts in Wilkinson and with my own podcast, The CJ Sweat Show.

This year, my podcast his hosting our own fantasy football league, to benefit the battered women's shelter in Roanoke, VA. The cost to play is $20 and the winner will win half of the winnings, with the other half being donated to charity.

Our LIVE, online, draft will be on August 23rd, at 7:15 PM. We will also be LIVE broadcasting the draft during the podcast. So, we'll be providing analysis for each pick as the draft progresses.

I am limiting the league to 16 teams. Yes, I realize this is a lot but we're trying to raise money for the charity and the deeper leagues can be fun in their own way.

If you want to play, simply send me a sitemail and I will send out more instructions this week.

Thanks!
8/12/2017 10:51 AM
Fantasy Football to Benefit Charity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.