1979 Regressive: Keep the League Alive! 1 more! Topic

We are looking for one new owner and then the draft can begin. This league is entering its 29th season, it started all the way back in 2007.

15 keepers, draft order based on keeper salary, minor restrictions on fire sale trading.

Would be a shame if this league died and since LIVE is on its last legs anyway, if you joined for just a season or two it would be greatly appreciated so we could get a last hurrah in. I will definitely stay in your league as long as LIVE is around if you join this. Thanks!
8/23/2017 11:23 AM (edited)
I will take a team. Please send me the available rosters.
8/18/2017 12:34 AM
Thanks!
8/18/2017 5:58 PM
Here is the remaining roster, quite a bit of talent:

St. Louis

Gary Carter
Brian Downing
Pete Rose
Lee May
Alan Trammell
Larry Parrish
Claudell Washington
Ben Ogilvie
Hal McRae
Richie Zisk
Pete Vuckovich
Moose Haas
Steve Stone
Tom Griffin
Bruce Sutter
Mike Torrez
Bill Russell
Bob Stanley
Rob Wilfong
Bill Castro
Bob McLure
Joe Rudi
Eddie Solomon
Gary Lavelle
Tom Brookens

8/23/2017 11:24 AM (edited)
bump
8/22/2017 5:59 AM
GREAT league guys.. one of a kind. way keepers and draft is set up, everyone has a chance
8/22/2017 7:26 AM
draft is underway, St. Louis still needs an owner, sitemail me if interested!
9/4/2017 5:36 PM
If they are shutting down live for now, it doesn't make sense to continue drafting for this league until they reinstate live play.
9/5/2017 5:50 PM
Posted by jkorn on 9/5/2017 5:50:00 PM (view original):
If they are shutting down live for now, it doesn't make sense to continue drafting for this league until they reinstate live play.
why not, the draft is already in progress and will need to happen eventually anyway
9/5/2017 6:48 PM
also LIVE is not being killed until "a few months from now" and I already created the league so if we should be able to get this season in if a few is > 3
9/5/2017 6:50 PM
1979 Regressive: Keep the League Alive! 1 more! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.