Recruiting Openings Topic

Coaches,

I am currently looking at 3 seniors on my roster, yet I only have 2 openings under my recruiting tab. Is there a reason why this may be?

Background:

I gained the job during the job change period last season, prior to recruiting 2 period. The SIM signed 2 recruits, but obviously they are allotted having being signed by me, since I was there for the completion of the recruiting periods. This past recruiting season I rescinded both players scholarships and, as expected, I received reduced attention points, no scouting money or recruiting money. I signed an additional 2 recruits to fill their positions despite that.

I am just not sure how I could only have 2 openings with 3 seniors on the team.
8/17/2017 3:26 PM
One senior (Matthews) was an academic non qualified as a freshman. As long as his GPA stays up he'll come back for another year as a "Sr/5".
8/17/2017 3:35 PM
Thanks!!! And good to know... I like him!

I was confused because on the side roster bar, it has him highlighted and I thought that denoted him as a departing player. I didn't think to look back!
8/17/2017 3:50 PM (edited)
Posted by PaulConstant on 8/17/2017 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Thanks!!! And good to know... I like him!

I was confused because on the side roster bar, it has him highlighted and I thought that denoted him as a departing player. I didn't think to look back!
Happy to help! I've got a couple of those non qualifiers on my current roster, so I learned from experience... glad I could pass it on. Good luck!
8/17/2017 4:05 PM
Recruiting Openings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.