WhatIfSports has new ownership - SportsHub Topic

Been there - done that - never got a return email.
7/2/2018 11:54 AM
Posted by byers61 on 6/25/2018 5:16:00 PM (view original):
Anyone thinking of a walk-away date? HBD worlds are getting harder and harder to fill, and Hoops Dynasty is like an abandoned morgue. I feel guilty every time I give them more money. A drop dead day would at least curtail them from profiting while doing nothing.
I say 8/18/18. Give them exactly 1 year after the announcement and then we boycott. Announce it in your leagues and worlds, and even if we can only get 20-30% of the user base on board, it might be enough to herald some changes.
7/3/2018 10:45 AM
Seble's new thread coincided with me getting this response: We’re actually working on integration with the SportsHub network of sites right now. Soon you’ll see the results of that work. Beyond that, you can expect more work to be done on game/site improvements, since most of the transition/integration work will be done.

Maybe things are getting done. Guess we'll see shortly.
7/3/2018 2:59 PM
did anyone ask for this integration? because Ive seen a laundry list of looooooong standing asks (many of which are the definition of low hanging fruit) and I dont think I ever saw that one
7/6/2018 3:10 PM
What exactly is the new web address? I've tried sportshub.com and keep getting an internal access error, even on my phone. I would think whatifsports.com would re-route to it or at least have a link to it? And while I know they posted about this, why would they not send out an email to everyone with detailed instructions as to how to get on?
7/18/2018 8:48 AM
Posted by copernicus on 7/6/2018 3:11:00 PM (view original):
did anyone ask for this integration? because Ive seen a laundry list of looooooong standing asks (many of which are the definition of low hanging fruit) and I dont think I ever saw that one
I think the integration reflects the fact that SportsHub bought WIS and the new owner wants it
7/18/2018 4:21 PM
I got back in by just going to whatifsports.com and it routes you to the sportshub login. I guess that didn't work for everyone, though.
7/19/2018 5:47 AM
Ive gone through hell the last few days trying to recover my user name that mysteriously vanished. Every time I entered the email and selected forgot password (which I didnt) it gave me a new password and THEN directed me to select a user name which 10x I entered it and said TAKEN... I reached out to support and they told me to create a new user name and all of my information will be under that. So I did and everything was normal but my user name. I'm asking support how I get my original user name back and they tell me it belongs to another email??? Scratching my head wtf!
Then... When I'm still confused as ****.. Support writes me today to respond to ANOTHER user that reported a problem they were having with on the "test" site UNDER my user name!!!! Long story short please go back to were we were at the beginning of the week the end... UGH

7/19/2018 3:56 PM
Posted by rizenoble on 7/19/2018 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Ive gone through hell the last few days trying to recover my user name that mysteriously vanished. Every time I entered the email and selected forgot password (which I didnt) it gave me a new password and THEN directed me to select a user name which 10x I entered it and said TAKEN... I reached out to support and they told me to create a new user name and all of my information will be under that. So I did and everything was normal but my user name. I'm asking support how I get my original user name back and they tell me it belongs to another email??? Scratching my head wtf!
Then... When I'm still confused as ****.. Support writes me today to respond to ANOTHER user that reported a problem they were having with on the "test" site UNDER my user name!!!! Long story short please go back to were we were at the beginning of the week the end... UGH

I have had the same problem and have two coaching names that I guess I might as well give up on....same thing has happened to me....now cannot get into any teams but this one as I am directed to a page with information but no links to my teams....I am thinking about total disbandenment after tonight if things are not fixed. I have over 16 teams with seven coaching names and I am about to leave this sim Hell is not the word.

7/19/2018 4:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14
WhatIfSports has new ownership - SportsHub Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.