WhatIfSports has new ownership - SportsHub Topic

In a league with a huge cap.. I have Mike Bossy getting five for fighting. (He had like 38 pims that season) The D rated 97 Brett Burns is a minus 5 after 3games. Gretzky has one point ... and a guy who is rated a a D 45 ....aww never mind. Tell us why a goalie who is rated 91.7% save pct almost ALWAYS gets wasted and outperformed by some 3 million dollar guy who is maybe an 89.7% One gt is 5 million, and other is $2.6.. and this is more often than not. The simulator needs a HUGE overhaul
9/11/2017 3:01 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 9/6/2017 5:56:00 PM (view original):
I didn't play the money leagues because for several years, the old regime stopped taking money orders. I finally broke down and got the Visa Debit card. . . . but they probably lost $6-700 dollars because of their stupidity, and desire to put as much distance between themselves and the members as possible. and.. if there are a hundred more like me in that situation, well over 7 years maybe their loss is like $80,000

Hope HUB fires the floaters
There aren't 100 more like you.

Get some credit.
9/14/2017 6:08 PM
I think the whole reason for the acquisition
may be so they can send us emails about daily fantasy sports every week.
9/17/2017 1:48 PM
Hey Seble. Anything new to report about SportsHub and improvements to games?
9/26/2017 1:15 PM
I have several thoughts on this. One, yes we will probably get lots of emails about Daily Fantasy Leagues. Two, the FOX era like anything done by that icon of conservative media was not just a disaster, it was an epic fail. I remember when dev chats were common, the developers communicated regularly with the community, improvements were made based on feedback from the community, all that went to pot over time during the FOX days. Three, several of the games have not undergone updates for a long while. My favorite games on here have always been the two baseball games and while much is to like about both HBD and sim baseball, you never want to get comfortable and complacent. For instance, in the league creation area for Sim Baseball, the season type option has said 2001-2008 since those extra league formats were added in, well 2008. Now it should say 2001-2012 and a new 30 team option with interleague through out should be given for 2013-present until the next change that comes at MLB through expansion some day. I know such a schedule can be created, I sent two prototypes to WIS, one that is based off a true 2013-present style MLB schedule and one that is a schedule where everyone plays everyone in a standard type league but with 30 teams using todays alignment. Four and finally, a small start up will care more about the success of WIS and want to market the games. I've done my part, did the Facebook likes and shares, I even tweeted results of a simulation league I ran for a while this spring. someone who cares more needs to market WIS and help grow the games, especially in HD where worlds have very few new joining members. Also, get back to those sim league baseball roots and get some marketing done with MLB itself, as I learned about the site through something I saw on MLB's site way back in 2003 when I got on board and was hooked, particularly on the baseball.
10/15/2017 3:21 AM
What's the latest on salary changes.?
10/19/2017 7:48 PM
Just wondering is anything happening in any of the games. I only play Hoops Dynasty, and nothing has happened since the change, which is really disappointing. I would be curious to see if any improvements are being made in any of the games?
10/20/2017 11:46 PM
Nothing obviously. In baseball, the 2017 players are not loaded nor have we seen any price changes.The game is the same as the 2001 version.
Theme league with spending Caps are in limbo.
10/21/2017 9:16 PM
Many players are expressing optimism & thus far-nothing. Good intentions are great but I would like to see results.
10/21/2017 9:35 PM
Anybody home?????
10/22/2017 10:02 AM
We got the 2017 player update, Thanks.

If you delay the next price change until 20l8, I'm sure no one would complain. We just need a date, other than being in limbo.
There are several theme leagues with CAPS that may need adjusting.
10/25/2017 12:14 PM
The NBA SIM has continued to get the same ZERO attention it has gotten for the last decade (OK, last 9 years).
10/25/2017 12:32 PM
Is any sport category up to date: Baseball, basket-ball, football, hockey?
10/25/2017 12:51 PM
It's Thurs. morning; still no px. update!!!!
10/26/2017 8:45 AM
A third skew/looophole in SimLeague Baseball that needs tweaking IMHO is that there is still a bit too much weight placed on "range," in the field. Run the numbers. See what teams win and why.
11/6/2017 12:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...14 Next ▸
WhatIfSports has new ownership - SportsHub Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.