OMG seble now manages WIS Topic

Also - I find it funny how Mike contradicts himself.

"The users avoiding the forums, which can be disputed because there's little evidence of it other than the occasional "I avoid these forums now" posts(which is NOT someone avoiding the forums as they're posting), have not learned to use the "block" function or how to NOT read posts. There is little hope for them."

But just a few weeks ago he said this
"I've long said this forum is toxic and, if I were a "real" n00b, I'd have never posted a single question in it. I would have also felt the game was terrible before my first season even started."
8/23/2017 10:17 AM
First, over a month ago.

Second, context, bro.
"I've long said this forum is toxic and, if I were a "real" n00b, I'd have never posted a single question in it. I would have also felt the game was terrible before my first season even started.

I don't think recruiting was all that difficult to learn, or at least know where/how to scout, but, then again, I read the forums.

I agree whole-heartedly with the final paragraph."
7/23/2017 2:12 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'd have never" is past tense. Meaning something that happened prior to 7/23/2017. Like maybe when I'd have been considered a 3.0 noob. Like last November/December.

"I would have also felt the game was terrible before my first season even started," Also past tense. Like October.

I've said, several times over the last few months, that the forums aren't nearly as bad as they were Nov 2016 to Mar 2017. The constant complaining/griping/whining is now just periodic complaining/griping/whining.

Are you that desperate to argue with me?
8/23/2017 10:26 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
LOL okay Mike.
8/23/2017 10:42 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/23/2017 8:26:00 AM (view original):
No, the suggestion to limit forum posting has zero merit. Zero.

It's nothing more than a veiled attempt to silence certain customers of this site because you don't like what they say or how they say it.

It's probably the stupidest suggestion I've ever heard in all the years I've been a customer of WIS.
LH2B
8/23/2017 11:31 AM
Posted by toddcommish on 8/23/2017 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/23/2017 8:26:00 AM (view original):
No, the suggestion to limit forum posting has zero merit. Zero.

It's nothing more than a veiled attempt to silence certain customers of this site because you don't like what they say or how they say it.

It's probably the stupidest suggestion I've ever heard in all the years I've been a customer of WIS.
LH2B
OK, second stupidest suggestion.

I thought the forum police banished you from this forum since you have no HD teams?
8/23/2017 11:37 AM
I'm amazed someone over the age of 12 still says/types "stupidest"?
8/23/2017 11:49 AM
Posted by mullycj on 8/23/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Solid, on-topic contribution. Thanks, mully!
8/23/2017 12:26 PM
It's in dictionary.com

Perhaps you should read more....
8/23/2017 12:27 PM
With posts like this, you must be one of the trolls that rogelio is trying to shut down.
8/23/2017 1:13 PM
If you were smart you would sitemail Rog and have him teach you how to play this game. Not sure it would help....but certainly couldn't hurt.
8/23/2017 1:19 PM
Posted by mullycj on 8/23/2017 1:19:00 PM (view original):
If you were smart you would sitemail Rog and have him teach you how to play this game. Not sure it would help....but certainly couldn't hurt.
Another troll post.

Hey rogelio, is mully over his posting limit for the day yet?
8/23/2017 1:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Advising someone to get a mentor at HD is a solid reco.
8/23/2017 2:43 PM
Awww. that's cute. Does onlysis know you and mully have a thing? Is he jealous?
8/23/2017 2:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13 Next ▸
OMG seble now manages WIS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.