OMG seble now manages WIS Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 8/23/2017 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/23/2017 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Sigh.

Here's the problem: You've tried to bait me, several times, into arguments. I ignore you but we both know, eventually, I'll respond. Argument ensues. Dumbasses check in and think "Well, there you have it. MikeT23 is arguing again" without reading back. So, yes, in this particular thread you are the problem. Sad that you don't see it.
Do you see it now, benis?

You followed up your previous attempts by trying to falsely quote me(and lying about the timeline) and context. How desperate are you to start an argument with me? You're 72 hours into it now.
Solid, on topic contribution. Thanks Mike!
8/24/2017 4:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/23/2017 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Awww. that's cute. Does onlysis know you and mully have a thing? Is he jealous?
Solid, on topic contribution. Thanks Mike!
8/24/2017 4:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Has anyone seen anything about the acquisition online? I haven't been able to find anything.
8/24/2017 6:20 PM
No, but there is that fancy new "Powered by SportsHubTechnologies" down at the bottom right on my screen now...
8/24/2017 6:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13
OMG seble now manages WIS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.