OMG seble now manages WIS Topic

Who?
8/23/2017 4:01 PM
The guy with 17 banned usernames who sends you sweet, secret love notes, I mean sitemails, to communicate his word to the rest of us.
8/23/2017 4:12 PM
Oh that guy? I caught him w/ the pool boy.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Amirite guys???
8/23/2017 4:15 PM
I'm one of the ones that tends to avoid the forums because as the length of a thread approaches arbitrary number 'n' the chance of it being derailed by a 'defecation poster' approaches 100%. And then whatever use the thread might have had is dissolved in the sea of 'call and response' to that 'defecation posting'...
8/24/2017 12:11 AM
It's 3 pages and, if that's the reason you avoid the forums, don't open 4 page threads. You're welcome!
8/24/2017 7:05 AM
Posted by a_in_the_b on 8/24/2017 12:11:00 AM (view original):
I'm one of the ones that tends to avoid the forums because as the length of a thread approaches arbitrary number 'n' the chance of it being derailed by a 'defecation poster' approaches 100%. And then whatever use the thread might have had is dissolved in the sea of 'call and response' to that 'defecation posting'...
+1 Yeah - it is a shame. I just want to read about the topic
8/24/2017 2:18 PM
I'm continually surprised by the pettiness of adult men. I'm not sure why.
8/24/2017 2:31 PM
Posted by mullycj on 8/21/2017 8:04:00 PM (view original):
I made contributions when you were still sucking on your mommies ***. But since most of the respected posters have long left the game and we are stuck with pieces of **** like you and Spud, it's really not worth it.

So go back to your basement or whatever hole you crawled out of . You are a true piece of **** here,
You mean posts like this one?
8/24/2017 3:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/24/2017 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 8/21/2017 8:04:00 PM (view original):
I made contributions when you were still sucking on your mommies ***. But since most of the respected posters have long left the game and we are stuck with pieces of **** like you and Spud, it's really not worth it.

So go back to your basement or whatever hole you crawled out of . You are a true piece of **** here,
You mean posts like this one?
You know it's a bad post when it has more asterisks than points. I guess I'm in the minority, hoping the posts push the conversation forward and stuff.
8/24/2017 3:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by pallas on 8/24/2017 2:31:00 PM (view original):
I'm continually surprised by the pettiness of adult men. I'm not sure why.
Why are you convinced that everyone posting are adult men?
8/24/2017 3:18 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/23/2017 4:12:00 PM (view original):
The guy with 17 banned usernames who sends you sweet, secret love notes, I mean sitemails, to communicate his word to the rest of us.
Solid, on topic contribution. Thanks Mike!
8/24/2017 4:30 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/23/2017 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Sigh.

Here's the problem: You've tried to bait me, several times, into arguments. I ignore you but we both know, eventually, I'll respond. Argument ensues. Dumbasses check in and think "Well, there you have it. MikeT23 is arguing again" without reading back. So, yes, in this particular thread you are the problem. Sad that you don't see it.
Solid, on topic contribution. Thanks Mike!
8/24/2017 4:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13 Next ▸
OMG seble now manages WIS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.