GRIDIRON DYNASTY Community Topic

Hello Coaches, would any one be able to kindly point me in the right direction of external sites/fan sites of GD? I know that there are a few in GD Rockne sites out there but I understand wilkinson is the most active league.

Thank you all in advance!

Coach Scarlato
8/19/2017 3:35 PM
Well that is a horse of a different color! Thank you awags, this is very helpful!

Best Regards

Coach Scarlato
8/19/2017 9:50 PM
awags,
I wanted to thank you again for all your help in providing the links to many of the Wilkinson fan sites!

All,
For anyone who is reviewing this post, if you are looking for an all inclusive (ALL WORLDS) GD fan site, a few coahes have pulled together to created Gridiron Dynasty HQ. You can visit the home page and be a part of the new Active Community.

www.gridirondynastyhq.com

We are testing what works and what doesn't, so please feel free to stop on by, register and participate, its FREE and always will be. Its created by coaches for coaches.

Hope you can stop by.

Coach Scarlato
9/4/2017 2:34 PM
woah!
9/4/2017 3:09 PM
Thanks for jumping on Columbusbuck!
9/4/2017 3:21 PM
I hope you aren't reinventing the wheel here.

A lot of coaches have invested a lot of time and money building up the Wilkinson material. Multiple coach producing great content on Blogs, Coach Interviews, Annual Coaching Awards/ Recognition, Multiple Podcasts, very active coach Chat App, YouTube videos, Twitter feed, Game Guides, etc.

Most active coaches in GD have a team in Wilkinson and are active in the above items. You might consider joining the staff and participating/expanding what they have rather than duplicate what they already do.

I certainly don't want to discourage you from your great work - just something to think about.
9/4/2017 9:39 PM
Blitziscomin,
Good evening. I greatly appreciate your help and advice. When I proposed the question to awags, I was already down the path of creating an active community and by no means want to pull away from what other coaches have already done. I would be happy to augment what they are doing or participate in helping them as well.

Until my post on 8/19 I was unaware of any other fan based sites or tools coaches could use, however I was not looking extremely hard either. I think Wilkinson is a great World and a lot of emphasis goes into coaching there as well as media coverage, however I think there needs to be platforms for other worlds and coaches as well.

All input is welcome, so thank you for chiming in.

Do you Coach in Wilkinson and Rockne? Or what other worlds do you participate in?

Best Regards

Coach Scarlato
9/4/2017 10:25 PM
I currently have teams in Wilkinson, Rockne, Bryant, Leahy, and Dobie.

Wilkinson is by far my favorite world - mainly because of the community. So many coaches sacrifice a lot of their time, talent, and resources to make it that way. The other worlds that I am in all have Wilkinson coaches in my conference. I think you will find there are very few coaches that play this game that aren't in Wilkinson.

9/4/2017 11:17 PM
Thank you for your information, I actually clicked on your name and found you team as well. Appreciate the time and efforts, best of luck to you in your season and if I can be of any help please let me know.

Take Care

Coach Scarlato
9/5/2017 9:38 PM
Personally, I appreciate an outsider's perspective.
9/5/2017 9:45 PM
Agree, the more content, the better the game and Wilkinson will be.

Thanks Scarlato for your passion to add more to this game!
9/6/2017 12:05 PM
More content = more better!

Thanks for your work Scarlato.

nitros (James)
9/6/2017 1:34 PM
Thank you chetty1963, nitros, and columbusbuck for your kinds words. Your support is greatly appreciated, feel free to spread the word and let me know if you have any additional thoughts, ideas, or just want to chat via the site, or site mail :)

Coach Scarlato
9/6/2017 9:34 PM
GRIDIRON DYNASTY HQ - HURRICANE IRMA approaches Florida. FYI, we (GDHQ) will be offline (no daily post) for a day or so, as likely will lose power across the state of Florida. Our hearts and prayers go out to those in Irma's path.

http://gridirondynastyhq.com/community-2/

A moment of silence....

Coach Scarlato
9/9/2017 8:51 PM
12 Next ▸
GRIDIRON DYNASTY Community Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.