WOW! Fox sold WIS!! Topic

Posted by mojolad on 8/21/2017 1:37:00 AM (view original):
Every one is so happy they got rid of Fox Sports. But Every version of GD after 1 had its share of problems.
Every time they "fix" a game I like(GD) they usually do things to it that I dont like.
I have gotten used to and enjoy the current version of GD. So pray tell , how will the new owners F this one up ?
This is not a knock on the new owners . I dont know them. But every time Dr Frankenstein brings the Monster into the lab , results are yielded , both good AND bad.
So you enjoy that a running back can run the ball 50 or 60 times a game while catching 20 passes a game and not get tired? You like seeing QBs at the end of the season have 80 touchdown passes and no interceptions? You like that wide receivers can catch 30 or more passes a game? The overall game is very good but does need some fatigue tweaks to make it more realistic.

I do very much agree with you that in the past WIS instead of trying to make the some small tweaks to improve the game blew the whole thing up and there were good and bad changes to the games.

What I hope they do now is listen to the users when trying to fix and improve the games.
8/22/2017 5:03 AM
I stand by what I said. You are entitled to your opinion.;
This doesn't mean I might not appreciate certain changes. Just that with Each change comes the possablity that it may be a change for the worse .
8/23/2017 3:50 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
WOW! Fox sold WIS!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.