Lock Haven in Yost Topic

Lock Haven in Yost in available.

After 19 seasons, I have decided to vacate the position.

The team has enjoyed an .879 winning percentage while I was there, which included a complete rebuild the first few seasons. Over the past seven seasons, it has appeared in the national championship game four times, including yesterday. There is no serious competition within the conference, as the Bald Eagles has won 110 conference games in a row.

If you take the position, the top coaches in the world include mojolad, jms245, jaxbaker, Jim19_72, slider4480, jjl58, and bigkeithdog (who won the most recent title). Between those coaches, they have more than 100 national titles to their credit (just the trio of mojolad, jjl, and jms would be over 100).

Hopefully a good coach takes the reins. Good luck.
8/20/2017 11:58 AM (edited)
CB, you're breaking my heart !
Wherever you go they are lucky to get you !
8/20/2017 5:26 AM
I hate to see you go CB. Good luck in the future.
8/20/2017 8:08 AM
I'm moving up to D2 most likely. Might put in an application!
8/20/2017 2:57 PM
Bigpoppa, DO IT. I have the number 2 team in Yost d2 and I was looking at Lock Haven . They are a damn good team ! Would love to have you there.
8/20/2017 3:22 PM
Posted by mojolad on 8/20/2017 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Bigpoppa, DO IT. I have the number 2 team in Yost d2 and I was looking at Lock Haven . They are a damn good team ! Would love to have you there.
Looks like I was too late. Oh well. Looks like I'll probably take over a rebuild. Probably West Texas A&M. They are absolutely terrible and the recruiting area is horrible. Bowie State would be a good rebuild. They are around as bad as WTAMU but Bowie has great recruiting and I'm already in a rebuild with Bowie in another world.
8/20/2017 3:33 PM
West Texas A&M it is. And they averaged a whopping 8 PPG last year. For real. ??
8/21/2017 7:37 PM
When you finally win an NC with them you can be like the proud father for the first time ! :)
8/21/2017 9:12 PM
Sorry to see that you left columbusbuck. I enjoyed the competition with you. Best of luck elsewhere
8/26/2017 12:00 PM
Lock Haven in Yost Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.