I'll take the Thunder
8/25/2017 2:24 PM
I was penalized for a transcription error. But to be fair, I had already bowed out of the league. Unfortunately Ben is the ATBA commissioner at a time when the league is experiencing severe growing pains... ; [ The league has a "fair play" committee that seems intent on a witch hunt. IMO this type of committee dilutes the commissioners office and will do more harm than good in the long and short term. Get rid of them and let the commissioners do the job. In reality they're there to spread the blame when things head south. For the most part Ben is a good commissioner and doesn't need a committee to run the league. Ever try to get 3 owners to order a pizza...you end up with a veggie, pepperoni, with & without sauce...and freak'n anchovies! ;)
8/25/2017 8:04 PM
Btw...I'll take the "Rookies in the 99-00 draft" team. (chuckle)
8/25/2017 8:35 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.