"Hide messages from other conferences"/conf. chat Topic

If you don't already know, this feature for your conference chat can be activated at the bottom of your conference chat page. And apparently, I've had mine set to "hide messages" in Crum world for the longest time. I don't recall activating it to that, but it's definitely set to it for longer than two seasons.

So, I just want to apologize for not responding to any messages posted to me during this time. I try hard to reply to everything anyone posts for me in the chats. I feel really bad about this and I do offer my sincerest apologies. And I just want to let people know that if they aren't getting a reply to their messages, it may be because you have your chat set to "hide messages" or your recipient might have his set to it as well.
8/20/2017 4:26 PM
I for one, accept your apology.
8/21/2017 10:09 AM
Perfect, that means all my making fun of you on the UAA chat in Rupp has gone unnoticed. Haha
8/21/2017 12:11 PM
Thanks, mcsurf!

& Berg, lol, naw I just do my best to ignore all that no matter which world it is. lol
8/21/2017 2:06 PM
Spike,
I just realized that I don't have you in any of my worlds.
Maybe, that's why I haven't received messages in my chat. Even still, I forgive.
8/21/2017 2:40 PM
"Hide messages from other conferences"/conf. chat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.