GD King of the Hill Topic

Since we have new leadership looking at ways we can improve GD, I thought of a crazy idea. Have a GD King of the Hill, where the champions of each world would play each other. Since Bryant and Yost just finished their season, the champions from each level of those 2 worlds would play each other. The winners would then wait and play the winners from the next world to finish their season. Those winners would wait for the next world, and so on... We could keep track of how long of a winning streak some of the best teams could accumulate.

This could be a little fun spin-off from the current worlds, and I don't know if would even need prize money for it. Just a fun way to be able to play games between worlds.
8/22/2017 2:00 PM
I was thinking the same thing a day or so ago. I second the idea
8/22/2017 3:08 PM
This sounds awesome. I always wished we had an option to save our favorite team and then they had some kind of tournament every 3 months or something
8/22/2017 3:12 PM
Jeez. I LOVE it too. Maybe offer some kind of prize like in sim baseball tournament of champions;. Not a new car or paying off your mortgage. Something simple like a Night With Rosie Odonnel complete with paid hotel and a brown bag with the eyes cut out(who wears it is optional) .
8/22/2017 6:32 PM
Posted by mojolad on 8/22/2017 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Jeez. I LOVE it too. Maybe offer some kind of prize like in sim baseball tournament of champions;. Not a new car or paying off your mortgage. Something simple like a Night With Rosie Odonnel complete with paid hotel and a brown bag with the eyes cut out(who wears it is optional) .
Can I get my bag with the no eyes cut out, we are talking Rosie?
8/24/2017 2:52 PM
Rosie? Umm no.

Make it Tom Brady and Hofstra is in!
8/24/2017 6:05 PM
So from the direction this thread has turned, I am assuming that WIS has abandoned any thought of this idea and wiped it from their database.
8/24/2017 7:01 PM
I thinked they like the idea "Until" they saw this thread . (Wouldn't it be funny if Rosie O'Donnel actually had a GD team and was participating in these forums :)
8/24/2017 9:17 PM
BiGal69 probably

you might not know her around here, she was more a baseball guy

always insisted her name was Big Al, born in '69

i never bought it
8/25/2017 7:49 PM
GD King of the Hill Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.