Now that WIS has a new owner, some users have a spark of hope that the NBA SIM will actually get some attention for the 1st time in over a decade. Please feel free to list your Top 3 wishes here.

1) Variable size Leagues
2) More Era-adjustment to make older players usable
3) More Defensive Rating accuracy, especially for pre All-Defensive teams.
8/22/2017 3:52 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/22/2017 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Now that WIS has a new owner, some users have a spark of hope that the NBA SIM will actually get some attention for the 1st time in over a decade. Please feel free to list your Top 3 wishes here.

1) Variable size Leagues
2) More Era-adjustment to make older players usable
3) More Defensive Rating accuracy, especially for pre All-Defensive teams.
I was going to post a top 3 but yours are so good!!!! I only want to add...

Nerf the advantage of Up Tempo offense and half court defense (Each play style should give you equal opportunity.)
8/22/2017 4:21 PM
stoppages in play like official time outs and other organic opportunities like turnovers would improve poor substitution logistics

also, for the love of God, free Bill Russell!!!

but remember it's still just Scott
8/26/2017 4:01 PM
Think of how cool draft leagues would be if there were an actual draft lobby similar to ffb. You can see who is avail, drafted, look at everyones teams etc, etc. Less work for the commissoners as well.

It would require work, but what are we paying 240 bucks per league for? Same old site year after year.

So much room for improvement here if only someone had vision.

8/28/2017 9:33 PM
I like suggestions above. Would like to add a couple. First, fix the SIM to eliminate the bogus super high assist teams advantages on offense. Second, either adjust salary system or salary cap to eliminate the influence - both positive and negative - of rookies. Both need to be addressed soon.
10/1/2017 12:41 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.