Rights as Americans Topic

Trump is six senate votes away from impeachment
8/24/2017 12:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/23/2017 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/23/2017 12:55:00 PM (view original):
name a news organization that isn't at least a little biased.
I cannot so what I typically do is just gather the facts from WSJ and associated press and formulate my own conclusions. For example, Trump's speech I just watch is see what I think of it rather than allow the pundits to tell me what to think.
by the way, cccp, this should be any halfway intelligent person's view. read whatever you want, recognize the biases involved, and form your own opinion. The problem is a good many Americans just think whatever they think whatever they are told to think by whichever biased person/media outlet they choose to believe.
8/24/2017 12:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/24/2017 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 8/23/2017 11:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/23/2017 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/23/2017 10:27:00 PM (view original):
My point is the hysteria over Trump and racism is overblown. He is no Nazi, nor a sympathizer. And the vast majority of Americans are harmless, regarding race. What happened in Charlottsville was awful, and there is no place for it. Your side is guilty of violent acts since January, many largely ignored by the media. You didn't see Repubs burning buildings or beating people up when Obama took office. I am sure there were a few isolated incidents. Not on a scale like this.
Under Obama --- ISIS rose to power and the BLM movement began. Not his fault but it happened on his watch. That is a FACT.
Racism was here well before Trump. Another FACT.
This country is very divided and people like me -- Moderates do not have any representation. Another FACT.
Instead I have the religious right on one side and the ludicrous left on the other. My two options for President because of your two factions were:

#1) A corrupt "chosen one" who left our soldiers to die in Benghazi, basically stole money via the Clinton foundation, turned a blind eye as her husband abused many women; called 1/2 the country a basket of deplorables; wanted to open borders to Islamists who may or may not have been terror threats. And SHE not Trump started the birther debate when during the primaries eight years ago her camp posted pics of Barrack Obama in Arabic attire.

#2) A lifelong businessman who has zero experience in politics and was a Democrat for 90% of his life. With zero political experience he does not know how to work in Washington where Dems and GOP need to sometimes compromise. While he has strong business acumen he has zero international negotiation experience and rules as more of a CEO than a President of a country and that doesn't work. At least he can utter the words "Radical Islamic Terrorism" something neither Obama nor Clinton could pronounce.

As far as I am concerned both sides can go jump in the lake.

LOL....what have you done to help change things? Sit there and ***** and moan? ISIS is a direct response to the quagmire Bush left in Iraq when he invaded them for no reason. It wouldn't have mattered who was president when BLM was born. It was a direct response to the militarization of our police departments, who act under less rules of engagement as our military does, and the unlawful killing of black citizens. A black man can't carry a bb gun in a Walmart without getting shot...a white man can kill 8 people at a black church and go to Burger King before he's booked.

It's weird that Hillary was never found guilty for anything regarding Benghazi, despite 34 hearings and 12 investigations, and 40 million dollars spent. Let's just say she did start the birther movement....who the **** kept it going for years? For every piece of "proof" you offer that she did, I'll offer two that she didn't. She didn't say 1/2 the country was a basket full of deplorables (#fakenews), she said 1/2 of Trumps supporters were deplorable...which has proven to have some merit to it..or maybe you think David Duke, the KKK, the Proud Boys, and other white supremacists aren't deplorable?

Ugh, I could go on and on and on, but man, you just aren't worth the time. You keep trying to spread fake statements and alternative facts at the same time you talk about #fakenews. Get your **** straight and maybe I'll respond at greater length next time. Until then, let the adults talk.

Is this deplorable?

GTFO with your bullshit.
You are truly a stupid person who only talks/writes and does not read nor listen. She did not commit a crime in Benghazi but she made poor decisions that cost people lives. Obama ordered troops to leave Iraq allowing ISIS to gain power. Police became more militarized? WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Show proof of that. No under Obama people decided to disrespect police more, that is a FACT. You Taint are a stupid, brainwashed flatearther.

She called half the country a basket of deplorables since half the country voted for Trump. So let's play your game and state she only called Trump supporters deplorables. So that means there are 30 mil Neo Nazis? LOL. You are a dope.
Are you saying half of America voted for Trump? He didn't even win half of the votes cast.

There was no way we were leaving troops in Iraq with the status of agreement expired, leaving them subject to Iraqi law.

Perhaps if the Republican Congress hadn't of Cut State Department funds we would have had the security in place to save our diplomats. Unfortunately they did. There was no way to get more forces to the incident in a timely matter. Trey Gowdy send the same himself.
8/24/2017 5:18 PM
Uh-oh........ facts again. It's damn hard for the T-nut folks and all the other's a tad green behind the ears to keep up these days......... what with all the distractions and the limited attention spans..................
8/24/2017 5:35 PM
Posted by The Taint on 8/24/2017 5:18:00 PM (view original):
My point is the hysteria over Trump and racism is overblown. He is no Nazi, nor a sympathizer. And the vast majority of Americans are harmless, regarding race. What happened in Charlottsville was awful, and there is no place for it. Your side is guilty of violent acts since January, many largely ignored by the media. You didn't see Repubs burning buildings or beating people up when Obama took office. I am sure there were a few isolated incidents. Not on a scale like this.
Under Obama --- ISIS rose to power and the BLM movement began. Not his fault but it happened on his watch. That is a FACT.
This country is very divided and people like me -- Moderates do not have any representation. Another FACT.
Instead I have the religious right on one side and the ludicrous left on the other. My two options for President because of your two factions were:

#1) A corrupt "chosen one" who left our soldiers to die in Benghazi, basically stole money via the Clinton foundation, turned a blind eye as her husband abused many women; called 1/2 the country a basket of deplorables; wanted to open borders to Islamists who may or may not have been terror threats. And SHE not Trump started the birther debate when during the primaries eight years ago her camp posted pics of Barrack Obama in Arabic attire.

#2) A lifelong businessman who has zero experience in politics and was a Democrat for 90% of his life. With zero political experience he does not know how to work in Washington where Dems and GOP need to sometimes compromise. While he has strong business acumen he has zero international negotiation experience and rules as more of a CEO than a President of a country and that doesn't work. At least he can utter the words "Radical Islamic Terrorism" something neither Obama nor Clinton could pronounce.

LOL....what have you done to help change things? Sit there and ***** and moan? ISIS is a direct response to the quagmire Bush left in Iraq when he invaded them for no reason. It wouldn't have mattered who was president when BLM was born. It was a direct response to the militarization of our police departments, who act under less rules of engagement as our military does, and the unlawful killing of black citizens. A black man can't carry a bb gun in a Walmart without getting shot...a white man can kill 8 people at a black church and go to Burger King before he's booked.

It's weird that Hillary was never found guilty for anything regarding Benghazi, despite 34 hearings and 12 investigations, and 40 million dollars spent. Let's just say she did start the birther movement....who the **** kept it going for years? For every piece of "proof" you offer that she did, I'll offer two that she didn't. She didn't say 1/2 the country was a basket full of deplorables (#fakenews), she said 1/2 of Trumps supporters were deplorable...which has proven to have some merit to it..or maybe you think David Duke, the KKK, the Proud Boys, and other white supremacists aren't deplorable?

Ugh, I could go on and on and on, but man, you just aren't worth the time. You keep trying to spread fake statements and alternative facts at the same time you talk about #fakenews. Get your **** straight and maybe I'll respond at greater length next time. Until then, let the adults talk.

Is this deplorable?

GTFO with your bullshit.
You are truly a stupid person who only talks/writes and does not read nor listen. She did not commit a crime in Benghazi but she made poor decisions that cost people lives. Obama ordered troops to leave Iraq allowing ISIS to gain power. Police became more militarized? WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Show proof of that. No under Obama people decided to disrespect police more, that is a FACT. You Taint are a stupid, brainwashed flatearther.

She called half the country a basket of deplorables since half the country voted for Trump. So let's play your game and state she only called Trump supporters deplorables. So that means there are 30 mil Neo Nazis? LOL. You are a dope.
Are you saying half of America voted for Trump? He didn't even win half of the votes cast.

There was no way we were leaving troops in Iraq with the status of agreement expired, leaving them subject to Iraqi law.

Perhaps if the Republican Congress hadn't of Cut State Department funds we would have had the security in place to save our diplomats. Unfortunately they did. There was no way to get more forces to the incident in a timely matter. Trey Gowdy send the same himself.
She won by 2mil votes? So yes half the people that voted pretty much voted for Trump. 60mil plus definitely did so by your math there are 30mil+ Neo Nazis. I am guessing you do not have a job in finance nor do you have a college degree. The US could do what it wanted to do and the intelligence community likely knew that if the US pulled out they way they did there would be major disruptions. I will say they likely did not believe a relatively small unknown band such as ISIS would garner the strength that they did. There you go again blaming Republicans and they blame Democrats. See the problem there Taint? People point fingers and do not respect one another's beliefs and opinions.

Where the blue hell are you from that you are such a Leftist?
8/24/2017 6:17 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/24/2017 5:35:00 PM (view original):
Uh-oh........ facts again. It's damn hard for the T-nut folks and all the other's a tad green behind the ears to keep up these days......... what with all the distractions and the limited attention spans..................
Is this statement not a fact, Bob?

This country is very divided and people like me -- Moderates do not have any representation.
8/24/2017 6:18 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/24/2017 6:17:00 PM (view original):

Is this deplorable?

GTFO with your bullshit.

She won by 2mil votes? So yes half the people that voted pretty much voted for Trump. 60mil plus definitely did so by your math there are 30mil+ Neo Nazis. I am guessing you do not have a job in finance nor do you have a college degree. The US could do what it wanted to do and the intelligence community likely knew that if the US pulled out they way they did there would be major disruptions. I will say they likely did not believe a relatively small unknown band such as ISIS would garner the strength that they did. There you go again blaming Republicans and they blame Democrats. See the problem there Taint? People point fingers and do not respect one another's beliefs and opinions.

Deplorable does not equate to neo-nazi. I would like you to point out where I said that(#falsenews).

Funny you say that, my BS is in Finance. Before I worked in my current field, I worked for one of the largest law firms in the US.

62.9 million voted for Trump, for sake of arguments, we'll call that 63 million. Half of that is 31.5 million. There's a bit over 235 million people of voting age in the US. Whats that.....about 14 percent? 13 percent? That's the number she was calling deplorable if you take her literally. I use that 235 million number because you said in your original post that she called 50 percent of the country deplorable(#falsenews).

Despite what many people may think, the US does not have carte blanche to do whatever they want in sovereign nations.

I also blame spineless Democrats for going along with the invasion. Hillary included.

I've voted for GOP candidates almost as many times as I have Dem candidates in presidential elections and would have voted for McCain in 2008 if he had actually picked a viable running mate as I didn't believe Obama had the experience necessary to run the country. I also would have voted for Kasich this last election cycle as he was easily the best candidate running.

I own guns. I believe in the death penalty. I don't care who gets married as I don't believe in government intruding in our private lives if we're not breaking laws or infringing on others. I think continuing to rely on fossil fuels for energy is short sighted and not in the best interest of the country in the long run. I think without regulation, corporations would run amok. I think there's TOO many regulations. I believe in a woman's right to choose. I think healthcare should be non-profit.

Just because someone has an opinion, doesn't mean it's right.

I mostly started banging on you because of all your falsenews posts, while spewing alternative facts.
8/24/2017 7:02 PM (edited)
I shortened the first paragraph there because I don't want another argument about racism and what it means.
8/24/2017 7:03 PM
Roster moves 8/24

Am releasing Bob Lee. Mutual agreement. We felt it was in the best interests of the team, and because my Twitter followers are *******.

Signed all around good guy Ricky Horton. He will fill a bullpen need, and lead the pregame prayer.
8/24/2017 7:19 PM (edited)
I love using Ricky Horton in lower cap leagues.
8/24/2017 7:09 PM
Try Ken Dayley. He lives around here too. Sells real estate in Eastern Missouri.
8/24/2017 7:15 PM
Posted by The Taint on 8/24/2017 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/24/2017 6:17:00 PM (view original):

Is this deplorable?

GTFO with your bullshit.

Deplorable does not equate to neo-nazi. I would like you to point out where I said that(#falsenews).

Funny you say that, my BS is in Finance. Before I worked in my current field, I worked for one of the largest law firms in the US.

62.9 million voted for Trump, for sake of arguments, we'll call that 63 million. Half of that is 31.5 million. There's a bit over 235 million people of voting age in the US. Whats that.....about 14 percent? 13 percent? That's the number she was calling deplorable if you take her literally. I use that 235 million number because you said in your original post that she called 50 percent of the country deplorable(#falsenews).

Despite what many people may think, the US does not have carte blanche to do whatever they want in sovereign nations.

I also blame spineless Democrats for going along with the invasion. Hillary included.

I've voted for GOP candidates almost as many times as I have Dem candidates in presidential elections and would have voted for McCain in 2008 if he had actually picked a viable running mate as I didn't believe Obama had the experience necessary to run the country. I also would have voted for Kasich this last election cycle as he was easily the best candidate running.

I own guns. I believe in the death penalty. I don't care who gets married as I don't believe in government intruding in our private lives if we're not breaking laws or infringing on others. I think continuing to rely on fossil fuels for energy is short sighted and not in the best interest of the country in the long run. I think without regulation, corporations would run amok. I think there's TOO many regulations. I believe in a woman's right to choose. I think healthcare should be non-profit.

Just because someone has an opinion, doesn't mean it's right.

I mostly started banging on you because of all your falsenews posts, while spewing alternative facts.
HOLY SH*T we have identical beliefs sans healthcare. What state do you live in? So I didn't mean to type half the country I meant to say half the people who were against her. My error. I was OK with giving BO a chance in 08 to see if we could unite the country of course it just divided it more and he spent like a person who had never taken a finance class in his life. I don't understand why we get to choose our auto insurers and not our health insurance? I have to rely on my Company to provide it. Odd, isn't it?
8/24/2017 7:18 PM
I live in Washington. I think there's way more common ground in people than we realize. I have ultra right and ultra left friends and I've found that we all seem to get along while we're at the bar having a beer. I think a lot of the arguing that goes on here on the WiS boards is because not a lot of us have ever met face to face and it's hard to act as humanely as we would in person. A kind of keyboard warrior syndrome that all of us have. I guarantee you Moy would be cool to have a beer with. Mike too. ****, I'd have a beer with Doug just to see exactly how batshit crazy he is.
8/24/2017 7:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Rights as Americans Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.