Tournament of Champions Huge Advantage. Topic

Posted by profcake on 9/2/2017 1:52:00 PM (view original):
I am not sure why you are getting so upset when you posted in a discussion forum and the topic is getting discussed. I am glad that your league filled and I hope that your winner does well in the TOC but I still don't think that $100M is the best format. I stated my strategy and I am not sure what analysis you are stating is flawed. I said that in the $80M bracket you are going to see a ton of progressives. I would take playing against a progress team vs an open league team any day of the week. You said that 24 out of the 36 of the teams have under $91M, could you tell me how many teams are progressives though? As for sending down your AAA players, you should be able to plan ahead enough to make use of their AB's. You should be able to calculate how many AB's your regular players have and how often you need to sit them early in the season so you can play them all 40 games after the roster lock. Sending down AAA is not a disadvantage if you can plan ahead. I have thought that I have done well in the TOCs, I was just trying to give some advice if you are actually serious about wanting to win a TOC.
Thanks for sharing your opinion/knowledge with us.
9/9/2017 8:13 PM
◂ Prev 12
Tournament of Champions Huge Advantage. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.