LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Remember this guy?

He's in the news again!
12/1/2017 12:36 PM
trump has a new name - mr. very senior campaign official.
12/1/2017 1:13 PM
I have to give props to dino for his assorted (and in this case sordid) prognostications. He called this Flynn stuff long ago. Certainly before anyone on this site did, and back when a lot of Trump supporters here (including the "I don't support Trump but..." guys) were saying this kind of talk was ridiculous.
12/1/2017 1:16 PM
thanks nick.....
12/1/2017 1:33 PM
there is more motivation for manafort to flip before there will be no deal for him ......im thinking he has been reluctant not out of loyalty to trump but fear of putin and other russians and loyalty to them as well..........with 2 already flipping his flip value couldl diminish.......he has to be thinking more and more if he should think about himself and his family now....before a deal is no longer out there.
12/1/2017 1:43 PM
Sorry boys. There is no there there. I just don't wanna see you get hurt.
12/1/2017 2:36 PM
thats delusional...people are pleading guilty to FELONYS.
12/1/2017 6:46 PM
One person is pleading to 2 felonies. One is for lying to the FBI. Most of his time was spent under Obama.

I beg to think that is not delusional.
12/1/2017 7:56 PM
they flipped.......you will be delusional until the end....the information on the plea agreements only relates to the plea itself.. it does NOT elucidate and deliniate everything they know or did and have agreed to testify about that is where the fun comes in later......flynn in particular got a sweetheart deal because he is so valuable......if he breaches the agreement other charges will be added.and.his sentence on the plea will then be strict and his son will be charged....flynn will absolutely kill trump and kushner on obstruction and the logan act.......and i believe strongly he will have significant information on collusion......he does not consider it " treason " but he knows it is what it is and he was in the mix.
12/1/2017 8:15 PM
Good summary of today's developments here:

Michael Flynn’s Guilty Plea: 10 Key Takeaways
12/1/2017 8:20 PM
that was an extremely good summary......the logan act refers to the possible crime by the incoming trump administration of meddling in obama administration policy before trump took office..i.e. the discussions about russian sanctions.. trying to delay the un veto......actions were taken to intentionally and in bad faith frustrate the objectives of the obama administration.....that is a crime.....a violation of the logan act.
12/1/2017 8:51 PM
From Harry Litman. Liberal college. Dropped out of law because he couldn't make a living at it. Harvard and most telling....Berkley.

Another teacher who failed in real life teaching others how to fail. Lovely.

I was possibly wrong on one account. Litman says it is only 1 count.
12/1/2017 8:52 PM
doug...will you admit that you were wrong after trump is impeached and convicted ?
12/1/2017 8:53 PM
doug for no reason whatsoever picked on harry litman...harry litman started his career as a law clerk for 2 united states supreme court justices....from 1990 - 2001 he was a highly regarded prosecutor with the DOJ with an elite reputation as a legal scholar...in 2001 the bush administration replaced him as is the norm and brought their own people in......Litman decided to become a law professor.
12/1/2017 9:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...106|107|108|109|110...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.