LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by dino27 on 11/17/2017 12:29:00 PM (view original):
i think there is going to be a lot more allegations coming out about standing members of congress in the next few weeks...both parties.....i think the floodgates will open.......women got the power.
BARTON...CONYERS...FRANK....FARNETZ..
12/7/2017 5:52 PM
frank is a new one ...today....farnetz is coming......
12/7/2017 6:08 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/7/2017 3:42:00 PM (view original):
A Salud to Pinot! Indeed he was a real great guy.

My 2004 list has some goodies I think!

1. Wilco --- "A Ghost Is Born" (The band hits full throttle and is getting set to lift off!)
2. Rush ---- "Feedback" (Rush goes psycho and covers late 60's anthems. Killer versions of The Who, Springfield, Neil Young, R. Johnson!! ROCKS!)
3. Norah Jones --- "Feels Like Home" (Indeed it does. Wears well, and she just sparkles.)
4. Todd Snider --- "East Nashville Skyline" (This one is full of GREAT stories and contains "Iron Mike","Tillamook County Jail", and "Incarcerated")
5 Mark Knopfler --- "Shangri-La" (His best solo LP to date)
6. BoDeans --- "Resolution" ("If It Makes You", start jiggling it has to be Sammy and Kurt in harmony, also contains "Two Souls", and other good 'uns)
7. Kev'n Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Revival --- (Sometimes referred to as Kev's STAR, this is a killer and quirky gem. One of my favorites!)
8..Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers --- "Americano" (From the guy who fronted The Refreshments and brought us the theme song to "King of The Hill" comes a Mexican inspired rock fiesta!! The Peacemakers deliver their best CD to date!)
9. Old 97's --- "Drag It Up" (Previously mentioned but released in 2004!)
10. Wilbur Hung --- "Inspiration" (Indeed it was. Inspired me to realize just how many completely tasteless folks there are)

Damn...always seem to miss one or two...Resolution is a great album. Love the BoDeans.
12/7/2017 6:37 PM
Resolution # 6.
12/7/2017 6:48 PM
Yea, you could have a good debate over which are BoDeans Top 5 LP's.
12/7/2017 6:53 PM
Not sure about top 5 but Blend and Go Slow Down would be in there. Black and White and Resolution too. Not sure what the 5th one would be.
12/7/2017 7:15 PM (edited)
Good article on Al Franken and the broader issue of why the #MeToo deal works on Democrats and not on Republicans.
12/8/2017 12:26 AM
i feel bad for franken......he isnt a bad guy....he just couldnt always keep his hands off of a shapely tush.........and once in a while he would like a little peck on the lips of a beautiful constituent........so he would lose his mind every once in a while.........but .i dont think the woman from the ufo tour should have outed him.....it might have been the only instance .....that one was the least of my concerns.......he just had his fancy tickled a liitle too often...thats what happens when a comedian has a funny bone.
12/8/2017 12:44 AM
It's what happens when the blood gets to flowing for us dogs.......... eventually it gets to the bone........ and we don't think well........... because the brain is starved of blood.......... it's all elsewhere............. simple biology........ I don't know what these women want us to do?? Stop trying?
12/8/2017 10:13 AM
exactly...he had a funny boner.
12/8/2017 11:29 AM
2005 is really really deep in great albums...i dont think ill be able to keep my excellant albums under 20.
12/8/2017 11:30 AM
I already know what my #1 album of 2005 was without even looking.
12/8/2017 11:56 AM
i have 2 guesses -
1. brandi carlisle
2.ryan adams - 29
12/8/2017 12:44 PM
who should get the most credit for low uc rate.....stock market......jobs reports....obama or trump.
i dont think less regulation has played a big part.......the stock market would be higher under a 3rd term of obama too but probably not this high......i dont think there would be a great difference regarding jobs and uc........it was always steadily improving under obama.
however with the massive stupid tax cuts......it is going to eventually all get broken........just like bush did to the clinton economy.
12/8/2017 1:23 PM
You were right, its Brandi Carlile! How'd you know? Interesting that Ryan Adams is not in my top 10 at all.

My 2005 albums in order:
1. Brandi Carlile - Brandi Carlile (great album and every album after it has been better than the last. One of my all time favorite artists)
2. Fly Between Falls - ALO (Animal Liberation Orchestra)
3. Wreck of the Day - Anna Nalcik
4. Childish Things - James McMutry
5. Imperfect World - Peter Himmelman
6. Back To Me - Kathleen Edwards
7. In Between Dreams - Jack Johnson
8. Wildflower - Sheryl Crow
9. Master of Disaster - John Hiatt
10. Devils & Dust - Bruce Springsteen

Some almost made it
The Forgotten Arm - Aimee Mann
Cruel & Gentle Things - Charlie Sexton
Ryan Adams - 29
Amos Lee - Amos Lee
Fair and Square - John Prine
The Outsider - Rodney Crowell
12/8/2017 1:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...110|111|112|113|114...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.