LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

great photo.....
12/12/2017 12:33 PM
the members of congress led by women members of congress are FINALLY talking about trump the way that they should...the way that we talk about him....they must keep up the attack until he is out.....they must not stop........all of this will lead into his eventual testimony in the civil case against him and perhaps more accusers will sue him for defamation.
12/12/2017 12:37 PM
one of my favorite songs is DESTINATION MOON by dinah washington.......it swings and rocks....please send trump to the moon.
12/12/2017 12:40 PM
And beyond
12/12/2017 12:53 PM
2007 lightweight year......not many great albums for my list........so much rap.....noisy grunge and hardcore and noisy metal........roots rock and roll and true garage rock and big 4 influenced r and r.....all but gone.....same for melodic singer / songwriter.......
12/12/2017 12:58 PM
There was some good stuff in 2007 Dino........ it was just hard to find. lol Before we get to that Here's my 2006 list (If a little late)

1. T-Bone Burnett --- "The True False Identity" (Extraordinary! So cool it's freezing hot! Steal it if you have to but listen to it!)
2. Kieran Kane, Kevin Welch, & Fats Kaplin --- "John Dean" (Bluesy Folk. Kinda! Awesome.)
3. Drive By Truckers ---- "A Blessing and A Curse" (Careening southern Rock and beyond! DBT's best to date!)
4. The Bottle Rockets --- "Zoysia" (Brian and crew rock hard on this one. One of their very best!)
5. Bob Dylan --- "Modern Times" (It's hard to make an LP this good and then have it be over-rated but such is the case with this one. Still, it's good!)
6. Rickie Lee Jones -- "The Sermon On Exposition Boulevard" (Rickie Lee gets even weirder, if that's possible, and puts Jesus words to music........ sort of! Really, really good, and odd, VERY odd!)
7. Todd Snider --- "The Devil You Know" (Todd's still putting down cool grooves. Very solid LP!)
8. John Common --- "Good To Be Born" (Former Rainville frontman's solo debut. And it's a stunner. Rich and diverse. Creeps on ya, then creeps some more. Every listen reveals a new layer. Very cool stuff!)
9. Rosanne Cash --- "Black Cadillac" (Great songs. Solid performance. Great playing. Not very Country in my opinion)
10. Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris --- "All The Roadrunning" (This has some stunning tracks, but somehow I expected more. Probably not fair of me because I still love the disc!)
11. Tom Petty --- "Highway Companion" (It's Petty but........ For some reason I've just never caught on to this one. Don't listen to it hardly at all. Probably need to!)
12. JJ Cale & Eric Clapton --- "The Road to Escondido" (Kinda the same as with the Emmylou/Knopfler thing. I probably just expected too much, but I prefer many of JJ's solo releases to this!)

I thought 2006 was a pretty good year and when I remember some that I forgot (bound to happen) I'll add them as honorable mentions or something!
Rock On!
12/12/2017 3:00 PM
i am going to listen to the rickie lee jones album.
12/12/2017 4:15 PM
I like Feist's "The Reminder" from 2007. Something about that little catch in her throat when she sings...
12/12/2017 4:21 PM
she is good..that album is being considered....i think she was in a prior list.
12/12/2017 5:09 PM
ROY MOORE had only one interview since hannity......yesterday a 12 year old girl......he demanded that he would only consent to a reporter interview if the reporter was a girl between the ages of 12 and 15.
12/12/2017 5:35 PM
p.s. if you dont believe me look it up on google.
12/12/2017 5:42 PM
That was nice of him.
12/12/2017 5:49 PM
I couldn't even find 10 albums from 2007, but 1 & 2 are two of my alltime favorites.

1. The Story - Brandi Carlile
2. Join the Parade - Marc Cohn (one of my alltime favorite songs - Listening to Levon)
3. Kill to Get Crimson - Mark Knopfler
4. Revival - John Fogerty
5. At the End of Paths Taken - Cowboy Junkies
6. Magic - Bruce Springsteen
7. Because of the Times - Kings of Lean
12/12/2017 6:45 PM
Wow. Congratulations, Alabama.
12/12/2017 10:53 PM
thank you neil young and lynryrd skynyrd......... 49 % is still an embarrassment....more progress needed........i hate to say it but moore would have won if there wernt so many voters engaged in incest instead of voting.
12/12/2017 11:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...113|114|115|116|117...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.