LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

mudcrutch actually recorded in latter part of 2007.
12/16/2017 5:56 PM
MY 2008 LIST RANKED

1. ELVIS COSTELLO - MOMOFUKU - another masterpeice
2. REM - ACCELERATE
3. BLACK KEYS - ATTACK AND RELEASE
4. B-52s - FUNPLEX - major comeback album...lot of fun
5. AIMEE MANN - #$%^#@*SMILERS
6. COUNTING CROWS - SATURDAY NIGHTS AND SUNDAY MORNINGS
7. THE PRETENDERS - BREAK UP THE CONCRETE
8. COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA - title song amazing
9 .OASIS - DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
10.SUPERGRASS - DIAMOND HOO HA

CREATURES FROM THE BLACK LAGOON - RANKED

1.JACK JOHNSON - SLEEP THROUGH THE STATIC
2. THE KOOKS - KONK
3. MUDCRUTCH - MUDCRUTCH
4. ADELE -19
5. JACOB DYLAN - SEEING THINGS
6. SHE & HIM - VOLUME 1
7. RINGO STARR - LIVERPOOL 8
12/17/2017 11:00 AM
is bork still around...trump needs him.
12/17/2017 11:05 AM
It's a shame that a couple bad apples (perhaps paid by George Soros?) are sullying Trump's good name.

‘Trump, Trump, Trump!’ How a President’s Name Became a Racial Jeer
12/17/2017 11:21 AM
the other day i was walking and i wasnt looking where i was going and i almost stepped on some trump that was on the sidewalk.
12/17/2017 11:34 AM
Interesting list Dino! Gonna have to check out a couple of those. Both the Counting Crows and The Pretenders almost made my list as well. I thought 2008 was a little "thicker" with decent releases than 2007.
12/17/2017 12:09 PM
it is amazing that groups like elvis...pretenders.....b52s.....rem can still be so relevant 30 years on.
12/17/2017 12:32 PM
the ghost of lester hunt moves through bob mueller.
this time joe mccarthy gets expelled from the govt he poisoned.
12/18/2017 1:29 AM (edited)
there is a lot of talk about middle east peace....there is a basic lack of understanding......go back to the clinton initiative that would have brought peace except for one and only one issue.......what is called the right of return......arafat would not relent.....since then peace was obtainable again but for that issue.
the issue is so absurd it is not understood by casual observers.
believe it or not, the palestinians to this day have insisted that several millions...i repeat SEVERAL MILLIONS of palestinians be allowed to go to israel as citizens as part of any agreement........that is the right of return and it is really demanded by the palestinians including abbas.
obviously this would wipe out the jewish state without a war.
obviously there cant be any negotiation while this remains the palestinan demand.
im against the settlements but there is a reason that israel snapped a few years ago...they wanted a realistic peace with a shared Jerusalem.....they now know it will never happen while the palestians insist on right of return so there is no prospect of peace.
israel has offered to take in amounts between 50000 and 100000....this was and is rejected....they insist on approximately 4 million..so peace is impossible

so, understand the right of return.
12/18/2017 12:58 PM (edited)
Dino, excuse me a question please. On what basis (if you know?) do the Palestinians think they have any legitimate claim for 4 Mil "Palestinians" to be allowed entry and citizenship into and within the present borders of the State of Israel? I would presume that they must think they have some legal claim to the land that NOW is a part of Israel. What is it?

And a follow up........... How many Palestinians would be left to inhabit the proposed "state" for the Palestinians in any 2 state solution?
ergo How many Palestinians are there in total in them thar parts?
12/18/2017 1:22 PM
my friend, they claim that when the united nations created the partition and the 2 states that it forced a displacement of all palestinians then living in Israel.....and that they and their descendants should be able to return to israel proper.
anyone living in the palestiniann territories and former palestinians and their descendents living in other countries such as jordan be part of the right of return......it is more then 4 million....if 2 million came in it would be a holocaust for the existence of a jewish state.
12/18/2017 1:30 PM
even those who support israel fail to bring focus to the right of return issue which causes israel to be cast in a light they should not be cast in....clinton said that arafat blew it because after every issue was resolved he would not make a deal on the right of return...clinton thought it would not be an insurmountable issue after all territory issues got resolved...he was wrong ...and he criticized himself as well for being naive about that.
12/18/2017 1:40 PM
im so glad that we have a thread here where opinions and statements can be made without fear of being called a moron or other name calling....just civil disagreement..
12/18/2017 1:44 PM
my 2009 list is in the ranking process...that is the hard part....i have 13 plus 6 bubbling under
12/18/2017 1:45 PM
So, apparently (sources claim! lol) the Jason Isbell debut (even tho my CD says 2008 on it) wasn't released until Feb. 2009. Not being one to argue.......... (that's a yuge inside joke) I'm moving Isbell to 2009 and replacing that 2008 entry with a real good one I forgot. Lindsay Buckingham's "Gift Of Screws"........ which if you haven't heard it, you should! The guitar playing is awesome.
12/18/2017 3:18 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...117|118|119|120|121...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.