LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

I think it is great.......but a 25 % rate could have done this too......dems wanted to lower the corp rate too....but not to 21 %..........and the rest of the tax bill ..ayyyie.
12/22/2017 10:34 AM
meanwhile those same workers will probably see less heath benefits because of the spiking of premiums due to the trump hate fueled sabotage of aca...talk to health insurance agents.........rates are going up and up like never before......cause and effect........tax breaks are being swallowed up by this.
12/22/2017 10:39 AM
Under the ACA, insurance companies saw highest profits in history. The individual mandate is unconstitutional. One should not be forced to purchase anything in America. It should be a choice.
12/22/2017 11:16 AM
I respectfully disagree that it is unconstutional.......but it might be a stretch...........there are lots of stuff that we have to do starting with taxes..........it was envisioned to be a program like social security and medicare........a social pact.........9 million just enrolled........it has started to really grow on society...they realize the worth and the need for it.....
12/22/2017 11:22 AM
Ahh...if you want to Nationalize that is fine. I don't like it but I can live with it but this half a$$ ACA doesn't make any sense to me. I think that medicare and SS is broken too by the way. I don't like that insurance companies are reaping all these profits while the doctors and patients pay more under the ACA.

Again, you want to Nationalize, then do it but don't half @$$ it. But the Dems and the Insurance companies had a pact so nationalization was never an option but making more money on the ACA was.
12/22/2017 11:25 AM
In my entire life I've never met anyone in Canada who felt "forced" to have government health care. Whenever there's a poll asking Canadians what they're most proud of, health care is always at, or near the top of, the list. I confess, I don't understand why some Americans feel the way they do about publicly funded health care.
12/22/2017 11:26 AM
cccp.......I have to go but I want to thank you for an excellent conversation....we don't always have to agree........it was a good conversation.......you are very welcome here....please spread the word about the right of return in the other thread.....so few know about this essential issue.......thanks cccp.
12/22/2017 11:30 AM
Canada = Nationalized, they pay ZERO for it. Under the ACA healthy pay people for the sick while the insurance companies get all the profits. That is BS. As I said, you want to nationalize then do it but don't half @$$ it. Bernie wanted to Nationalize but HRC and the Dems silenced him.
12/22/2017 11:31 AM
Posted by dino27 on 12/22/2017 11:32:00 AM (view original):
cccp.......I have to go but I want to thank you for an excellent conversation....we don't always have to agree........it was a good conversation.......you are very welcome here....please spread the word about the right of return in the other thread.....so few know about this essential issue.......thanks cccp.
Agreed

Happy Holidays
12/22/2017 11:32 AM
movie lists soon.
12/22/2017 11:33 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/22/2017 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Canada = Nationalized, they pay ZERO for it. Under the ACA healthy pay people for the sick while the insurance companies get all the profits. That is BS. As I said, you want to nationalize then do it but don't half @$$ it. Bernie wanted to Nationalize but HRC and the Dems silenced him.
Can't argue there. Bernie's one of the few who's more concerned with health care than with insurance company profits.
12/22/2017 11:53 AM
We are on the same page.
12/22/2017 12:21 PM
Why does Trump require constant praise? Why are Republican lackeys falling over themselves to give it to him? Why are they running interference for him on Russia?

Fifty Shades of Orange

It is, as they say, not normal for erstwhile law-and-order Republicans to attack the F.B.I. for being overzealous in its pursuit of Russian subversion. Nunes’s inquiry appears similar to Trump’s voter fraud commission, invented to substantiate right-wing fantasies about Democratic vote rigging. The point, in both cases, is to flesh out a lie rather than find the truth. Hannah Arendt once wrote of this sort of policy-as-disinformation: “Totalitarianism will not be satisfied to assert, in the face of contrary facts, that unemployment does not exist; it will abolish unemployment benefits as part of its propaganda.”

12/22/2017 1:21 PM (edited)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/19/rep_jordan_doj_fbi_orchestrated_plan_to_prevent_trump_from_becoming_president.html
12/22/2017 1:44 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 12/22/2017 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Why does Trump require constant praise? Why are Republican lackeys falling over themselves to give it to him? Why are they running interference for him on Russia?

Fifty Shades of Orange

It is, as they say, not normal for erstwhile law-and-order Republicans to attack the F.B.I. for being overzealous in its pursuit of Russian subversion. Nunes’s inquiry appears similar to Trump’s voter fraud commission, invented to substantiate right-wing fantasies about Democratic vote rigging. The point, in both cases, is to flesh out a lie rather than find the truth. Hannah Arendt once wrote of this sort of policy-as-disinformation: “Totalitarianism will not be satisfied to assert, in the face of contrary facts, that unemployment does not exist; it will abolish unemployment benefits as part of its propaganda.”

Trump requires constant praise because he's an egotistical jerk in my opinion. Without constant praise he feels inadequate. Just my opinion, of course.
12/22/2017 2:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...121|122|123|124|125...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.