LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

things like leviticus are examples that show that the scriptures cannot be divine....it calls for killing gay people also.......could not come from God.
one of the examples of better morality in usa today is refusal to believe in leviticus..support of gay rights..the widespread.belief that being gay is normal.....racism is also far..far..less...these are examples of positive morality.
2/20/2018 10:15 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 9:04:00 AM (view original):
50 years ago more people owned guns % wise than now and there were fewer shootings. The moral fiber of society has definitely declined.

Tangplay is a perfect example of that. He has limited facts and knowledge base and from them he forms delusional opinions and preaches about them. It is sad.
I don't buy that statistic. Some proof or a source would be nice.
Will you STFU on your constant asking of "proof". I always have to prove sh*t to you. I have been 100% correct with everything I have stated. Enough asking me for proof. You imbecile.

http://www.norc.org/PDFs/GSS%20Reports/GSS_Trends%20in%20Gun%20Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf
2/20/2018 10:18 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Tang, just out of curiosity, how much of the bible have you studied? Off the top of my head, Jesus mentions politics in Titus, Timothy, Matthew, Peter, and Romans.
I have read the bible I think 4 times all the way through. I go to Church every week, and my dad was a pastor before working with the poor so I am fairly knowledgeable on the bible, although you would be more so than be. What I meant by apolitical is that Jesus didn't lay out his political views, at least as far as I remember. I may be wrong.
2/20/2018 10:20 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/19/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/19/2018 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/19/2018 6:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/19/2018 5:50:00 PM (view original):
I'm not asking about assault weapons. I'm asking about hand guns. The VA Tech shooter killed 32 people with 2 hand guns. Should hand guns be banned? If you don't have a logical argument, that's fine. I won't make fun of you, but Just be honest.
Yes, but hand guns are actually supposed to be 'useful' or whatever but assault rifles are only really used to kill or whatever, right? I am not knowledgeable about this.
What are you knowledgeable about?
Sports. Foreign Policy. Racial issues. Education.
Sports - NFW! NO

Foreign Policy - Should we discuss how I educated you about the Muslim countries? If you are knowledgeable then I am an expert.

Racial Issues - No. You had no idea about the plight of the Jews and you had no idea who really implemented segregation. You are dumb.

Education - LMAO. NFW. NO! NO ! NO!

Try again.
Sports - OK Mr. Wins are the most important stat.

Foreign - Can we discuss how you think that Trump has managed foreign policy well?

Domestic - I know more about Jews than you ever will. You called me a liar for saying that I am Jewish and Christian. Also, I do know about the Jews, I simply pointed out that there is no Insitutional AntiSemitism - a point that has not been disputed by you. Also your other point was never brought up, so some clarification would be nice.

Education - Pretty sure we agreed on most things in education.
  • I said Wins are not irrelevant NOT that they are the most important stat. Nice try. Bad Luck said they were irrelevant.
  • I said it is TBD. I said I like that he has put the US first and told the UN hangers on that we are doing things our way. We will see how things transpire moving forward. Too soon to grade. BTW I don't care what France and their idiot PM thinks about the US.
  • Is there institutional anti semitism in Russia? Europe? You also pointed out that there institutional racism vs. African Americans and have yet to prove it. You had no idea who Ben Shapiro was.
  • We agreed AFTER I convinced you that my POV was correct.
2/20/2018 10:22 AM
See, this is the problem To you, it's only "tolerance" if I agree with 21st century values. What you fail to realize is that is by having that belief, you are being intolerant. Gay marriage is a sin in my religion, but if I say that, I am ridiculed. Being gay is not normal. The human body was not designed that way. Men and women fit together for a reason.

A perfect example of the intolerance that we see in America is with the left and Cathy family. Truett Cathy is the founder of chic-fil-A. He did more humanitarian work than any other billionaire, the Gates included, but because he was a Christian and believed the bible he was protested and ridiculed.

More examples of American hypocrisy is the DNC convention. You say that we should support homosexuality. This is one of your parties core beliefs, but then you fly a Palestinian flag at your convention.
2/20/2018 10:22 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Tang, just out of curiosity, how much of the bible have you studied? Off the top of my head, Jesus mentions politics in Titus, Timothy, Matthew, Peter, and Romans.
I have read the bible I think 4 times all the way through. I go to Church every week, and my dad was a pastor before working with the poor so I am fairly knowledgeable on the bible, although you would be more so than be. What I meant by apolitical is that Jesus didn't lay out his political views, at least as far as I remember. I may be wrong.
Don't forget that our laws and constitution were founded on the ten commandments.
2/20/2018 10:24 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:12:00 AM (view original):
For Tang, from what I wrote on the previous page:

You proved my point that if you disagree, you're ridiculed. Believing that a father and mother should be in the home is not homophobic. By the way, in my religion homosexuality is a sin, so. I don't judge homosexuals as do plenty that God would not approve of, but I'm not going blind to the fact that in the Christian/Jewish doctrine it is a sin.
Then we agree on the issue of homosexuality.
2/20/2018 10:27 AM
when i was 12 i sat on my floor and i read about moses and exodus and the 10 plagues..preparing for my bar mitzvah.....thats when i realized it was a bunch of stories and fables...like wizard of oz and hercules....zeus....that is all it has ever been to me since that day.....
it is a shame that the book has been used to terrorize gay people and justify slavery......and stunt childrens and adults; understanding of science or faith in science.
2/20/2018 10:27 AM
  • I don't care who gets married and who they like, etc. I don't think we have any viable proof of what the human body was or is. There are millions of same sex attracted people. We are not all built the same.
  • I think we need to rethink the 2nd amendment. When written it took 30 seconds to load a rifle. Now you can fire 100 rounds in 30 seconds.
  • The LEFT has gone insane and put America 2nd and their odd views first. They support the Muslim faith and countries and in that religion they kill people who are gay and not quickly. There is not one gay bar in any majority Muslim country. Plenty of them in Israel yet the Left hates Israel and supports the Muslim countries. Can't make this stuff up.
  • chic is closed on Sundays. Interesting marketing strategy.
Can you find tangplay in this picture?

2/20/2018 10:28 AM
if God is the manufacturer where is the warranty.
2/20/2018 10:29 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
50 years ago more people owned guns % wise than now and there were fewer shootings. The moral fiber of society has definitely declined.

Tangplay is a perfect example of that. He has limited facts and knowledge base and from them he forms delusional opinions and preaches about them. It is sad.
Will you STFU on your constant asking of "proof". I always have to prove sh*t to you. I have been 100% correct with everything I have stated. Enough asking me for proof. You imbecile.

http://www.norc.org/PDFs/GSS%20Reports/GSS_Trends%20in%20Gun%20Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf
Your first statement is so idiotic that I won't even respond.

By my research it seems that firearm deaths have gone down significantly so............ you are incorrect. Less guns means less deaths.
2/20/2018 10:30 AM
Posted by dino27 on 2/20/2018 10:27:00 AM (view original):
when i was 12 i sat on my floor and i read about moses and exodus and the 10 plagues..preparing for my bar mitzvah.....thats when i realized it was a bunch of stories and fables...like wizard of oz and hercules....zeus....that is all it has ever been to me since that day.....
it is a shame that the book has been used to terrorize gay people and justify slavery......and stunt childrens and adults; understanding of science or faith in science.
Same here. I am an atheist. But I wish I had faith. I do but I just cannot logically accept it. I am still a Jew deep down and believe in our culture, history and people but the faith itself is tough because to me it is so illogical.

That being said I am staunch defender of my people since there are so few of us left.
2/20/2018 10:30 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):

By my research it seems that firearm deaths have gone down significantly so............ you are incorrect. Less guns means less deaths.
Fewer guns means fewer deaths? Not always.
2/20/2018 10:31 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):

And all of your statements are idiotic. I am still waiting for proof of institutional racism and don't say "redlining" since it is illegal. Your make belief world is amusing.

What do you think of the Sox signing JD Martinez? Wait do you need me to prove that they signed him or will you take my word for it? Imbecile.
2/20/2018 10:33 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/19/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/19/2018 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/19/2018 6:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/19/2018 5:50:00 PM (view original):
I'm not asking about assault weapons. I'm asking about hand guns. The VA Tech shooter killed 32 people with 2 hand guns. Should hand guns be banned? If you don't have a logical argument, that's fine. I won't make fun of you, but Just be honest.
Yes, but hand guns are actually supposed to be 'useful' or whatever but assault rifles are only really used to kill or whatever, right? I am not knowledgeable about this.
What are you knowledgeable about?
Sports. Foreign Policy. Racial issues. Education.
Sports - NFW! NO

Foreign Policy - Should we discuss how I educated you about the Muslim countries? If you are knowledgeable then I am an expert.

Racial Issues - No. You had no idea about the plight of the Jews and you had no idea who really implemented segregation. You are dumb.

Education - LMAO. NFW. NO! NO ! NO!

Try again.
Sports - OK Mr. Wins are the most important stat.

Foreign - Can we discuss how you think that Trump has managed foreign policy well?

Domestic - I know more about Jews than you ever will. You called me a liar for saying that I am Jewish and Christian. Also, I do know about the Jews, I simply pointed out that there is no Insitutional AntiSemitism - a point that has not been disputed by you. Also your other point was never brought up, so some clarification would be nice.

Education - Pretty sure we agreed on most things in education.
  • I said Wins are not irrelevant NOT that they are the most important stat. Nice try. Bad Luck said they were irrelevant.
  • I said it is TBD. I said I like that he has put the US first and told the UN hangers on that we are doing things our way. We will see how things transpire moving forward. Too soon to grade. BTW I don't care what France and their idiot PM thinks about the US.
  • Is there institutional anti semitism in Russia? Europe? You also pointed out that there institutional racism vs. African Americans and have yet to prove it. You had no idea who Ben Shapiro was.
  • We agreed AFTER I convinced you that my POV was correct.
  • Why don't you care? I care. He has mismanaged North Korea terribly, I don't trust his judgement on post-ISIS, and his international approval rating is in the low 30's.
  • Everything you just said is wrong. It existed in Europe during the Nazis. It may not anymore. I don't know how that is relevant. I think I did prove institutional racism existed vs African Americans, and I do know who Ben Shapiro is, and agree with you that he is not a racist.
  • That is not true.
You need to stop lying about me. Seriously, it is ******* me off.
2/20/2018 10:33 AM
◂ Prev 1...233|234|235|236|237...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.