LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:22:00 AM (view original):
See, this is the problem To you, it's only "tolerance" if I agree with 21st century values. What you fail to realize is that is by having that belief, you are being intolerant. Gay marriage is a sin in my religion, but if I say that, I am ridiculed. Being gay is not normal. The human body was not designed that way. Men and women fit together for a reason.

A perfect example of the intolerance that we see in America is with the left and Cathy family. Truett Cathy is the founder of chic-fil-A. He did more humanitarian work than any other billionaire, the Gates included, but because he was a Christian and believed the bible he was protested and ridiculed.

More examples of American hypocrisy is the DNC convention. You say that we should support homosexuality. This is one of your parties core beliefs, but then you fly a Palestinian flag at your convention.
About Chick Fil a, he was ridiculed for being discriminatory, not for his beliefs.
2/20/2018 10:34 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 9:04:00 AM (view original):
50 years ago more people owned guns % wise than now and there were fewer shootings. The moral fiber of society has definitely declined.

Tangplay is a perfect example of that. He has limited facts and knowledge base and from them he forms delusional opinions and preaches about them. It is sad.
I don't buy that statistic. Some proof or a source would be nice.
Will you STFU on your constant asking of "proof". I always have to prove sh*t to you. I have been 100% correct with everything I have stated. Enough asking me for proof. You imbecile.

http://www.norc.org/PDFs/GSS%20Reports/GSS_Trends%20in%20Gun%20Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf
Your first statement is so idiotic that I won't even respond.

By my research it seems that firearm deaths have gone down significantly so............ you are incorrect. Less guns means less deaths.
Fewer guns means fewer deaths? Not always.
That is what your own research showed.
2/20/2018 10:36 AM
  • How has he mismanaged NK? I think he is finally putting them in their place. He inherited this mess from BHO and his regime. I don't care what the international community thinks of the US. We are no longer their ATM card. Europe is overrun by radical Islam and finally some are speaking out against it. See the Hungarian PM. You can Google what he said once you learn how to use Google.
  • It still exists. And you have yet to prove anything to me. You never answered why the Jews are the wealthiest people in the US. Still waiting....
  • It is true. You are dumb.
Careful. Don't get angry. Don't sin.
2/20/2018 10:37 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:33:00 AM (view original):
50 years ago more people owned guns % wise than now and there were fewer shootings. The moral fiber of society has definitely declined.

Tangplay is a perfect example of that. He has limited facts and knowledge base and from them he forms delusional opinions and preaches about them. It is sad.
Will you STFU on your constant asking of "proof". I always have to prove sh*t to you. I have been 100% correct with everything I have stated. Enough asking me for proof. You imbecile.

http://www.norc.org/PDFs/GSS%20Reports/GSS_Trends%20in%20Gun%20Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf

By my research it seems that firearm deaths have gone down significantly so............ you are incorrect. Less guns means less deaths.
And all of your statements are idiotic. I am still waiting for proof of institutional racism and don't say "redlining" since it is illegal. Your make belief world is amusing.

What do you think of the Sox signing JD Martinez? Wait do you need me to prove that they signed him or will you take my word for it? Imbecile.
Yeah, but when I asked you to prove that institutional antisemitism exists, you could not. When I asked you to prove that more guns = less death, you could not, and you proved the opposite.
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:34:00 AM (view original):
See, this is the problem To you, it's only "tolerance" if I agree with 21st century values. What you fail to realize is that is by having that belief, you are being intolerant. Gay marriage is a sin in my religion, but if I say that, I am ridiculed. Being gay is not normal. The human body was not designed that way. Men and women fit together for a reason.

A perfect example of the intolerance that we see in America is with the left and Cathy family. Truett Cathy is the founder of chic-fil-A. He did more humanitarian work than any other billionaire, the Gates included, but because he was a Christian and believed the bible he was protested and ridiculed.

More examples of American hypocrisy is the DNC convention. You say that we should support homosexuality. This is one of your parties core beliefs, but then you fly a Palestinian flag at your convention.
About Chick Fil a, he was ridiculed for being discriminatory, not for his beliefs.
See, that's the problem. He never discriminated against anyone. He said that gay marriage is wrong. He didn't say they couldn't eat or work at his restaurant. He was ridiculed for his beliefs, but if your beliefs don't align with the lefts doctrine, you are put down. It's bad for America.
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:37:00 AM (view original):
  • How has he mismanaged NK? I think he is finally putting them in their place. He inherited this mess from BHO and his regime. I don't care what the international community thinks of the US. We are no longer their ATM card. Europe is overrun by radical Islam and finally some are speaking out against it. See the Hungarian PM. You can Google what he said once you learn how to use Google.
  • It still exists. And you have yet to prove anything to me. You never answered why the Jews are the wealthiest people in the US. Still waiting....
  • He has a crucial misunderstanding of who Kim Jong Un is, why he is in power, and why he opposes the US.
  • I disagree with the overrunning of Europe thing, strongly.
  • They are wealthy because there is no institutional antisemitism in the US. I have said that multiple times.
2/20/2018 10:39 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:36:00 AM (view original):

My research?

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2015/12/21/fewer-guns-less-homicide/
2/20/2018 10:40 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:37:00 AM (view original):

See, that's the problem. He never discriminated against anyone. He said that gay marriage is wrong. He didn't say they couldn't eat or work at his restaurant. He was ridiculed for his beliefs, but if your beliefs don't align with the lefts doctrine, you are put down. It's bad for America.
Oh my bad, I was confusing that with another restaurant. You are correct.
2/20/2018 10:40 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:37:00 AM (view original):
  • He has a crucial misunderstanding of who Kim Jong Un is, why he is in power, and why he opposes the US.
  • I disagree with the overrunning of Europe thing, strongly.
  • They are wealthy because there is no institutional antisemitism in the US. I have said that multiple times.
  • No. He knows he is a brutal dictator and will no longer pay him off. He opposes the US because US supports South Korea. Duh.
  • Really? Stats show otherwise.
  • Why are they wealthier than the Irish? There is no institutional anti Irishism? LOL. Or wealthier than Protestants? Italians? Waiting.....
This is fun
2/20/2018 10:42 AM
But that proves my point. The left protests because people don't agree with their beliefs. It's so hypocritical. They preach open-mindedness, but only if you are in lock step with them. I'm not sure y'all can see the hypocrisy.
2/20/2018 10:42 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:37:00 AM (view original):

Oh my bad, I was confusing that with another restaurant. You are correct.
Shocking. Tangplay was wrong. AGAIN. LOL. Now he'll drop the topic.
2/20/2018 10:43 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:40:00 AM (view original):

My research?

That is a good study, however it is flawed to compare gun ownership per state, because guns can transfer easily from state to state. So again, it is better to compare between country to country, or from time to time.
2/20/2018 10:43 AM
Also, google what Bill Murray said about the dems. He hit it right on the head.
2/20/2018 10:44 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:42:00 AM (view original):
But that proves my point. The left protests because people don't agree with their beliefs. It's so hypocritical. They preach open-mindedness, but only if you are in lock step with them. I'm not sure y'all can see the hypocrisy.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Tangplay: African Americans are poorer on average than whites. US is racist. But Jews are wealthier because US is not racist vs. Jews. I mean there is anti semitism but not so bad so the Jews are fine. Why are they wealthier than other whites? Ummmm....because there is no anti semitism.

IDIOT
2/20/2018 10:44 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:40:00 AM (view original):

My research?

That is a good study, however it is flawed to compare gun ownership per state, because guns can transfer easily from state to state. So again, it is better to compare between country to country, or from time to time.
So if it fits your narrative its better? OK....
2/20/2018 10:45 AM
◂ Prev 1...234|235|236|237|238...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.