LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:37:00 AM (view original):
  • How has he mismanaged NK? I think he is finally putting them in their place. He inherited this mess from BHO and his regime. I don't care what the international community thinks of the US. We are no longer their ATM card. Europe is overrun by radical Islam and finally some are speaking out against it. See the Hungarian PM. You can Google what he said once you learn how to use Google.
  • It still exists. And you have yet to prove anything to me. You never answered why the Jews are the wealthiest people in the US. Still waiting....
  • It is true. You are dumb.
Careful. Don't get angry. Don't sin.
  • He has a crucial misunderstanding of who Kim Jong Un is, why he is in power, and why he opposes the US.
  • I disagree with the overrunning of Europe thing, strongly.
  • They are wealthy because there is no institutional antisemitism in the US. I have said that multiple times.
  • No. He knows he is a brutal dictator and will no longer pay him off. He opposes the US because US supports South Korea. Duh.
  • Really? Stats show otherwise.
  • Why are they wealthier than the Irish? There is no institutional anti Irishism? LOL. Or wealthier than Protestants? Italians? Waiting.....
This is fun
  • Haha, there is where you are wrong. He opposes the US because he believes that the second he lets the US gain any power in his country, his dictatorship will fall. He has seen that happen in Russia and in the middle east with Saddam and others. That's why he has nukes. He won't let them go because he believes that as long as he has them the US will not attack him. He also does blatant anti-US propaganda and closes the country because he needs the anti-US message to be strong in order to keep power.
  • More immigrants=less violence.
  • Because there are pro-Jew stereotypes in this country.
2/20/2018 10:47 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 9:04:00 AM (view original):
50 years ago more people owned guns % wise than now and there were fewer shootings. The moral fiber of society has definitely declined.

Tangplay is a perfect example of that. He has limited facts and knowledge base and from them he forms delusional opinions and preaches about them. It is sad.
I don't buy that statistic. Some proof or a source would be nice.
Will you STFU on your constant asking of "proof". I always have to prove sh*t to you. I have been 100% correct with everything I have stated. Enough asking me for proof. You imbecile.

http://www.norc.org/PDFs/GSS%20Reports/GSS_Trends%20in%20Gun%20Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf
Your first statement is so idiotic that I won't even respond.

By my research it seems that firearm deaths have gone down significantly so............ you are incorrect. Less guns means less deaths.
Fewer guns means fewer deaths? Not always.
That is what your own research showed.
My research?

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2015/12/21/fewer-guns-less-homicide/
That is a good study, however it is flawed to compare gun ownership per state, because guns can transfer easily from state to state. So again, it is better to compare between country to country, or from time to time.
So if it fits your narrative its better? OK....
Is it easier to transfer guns from state to state, country to country, or from 1960 to 2000?
2/20/2018 10:48 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 10:42:00 AM (view original):
But that proves my point. The left protests because people don't agree with their beliefs. It's so hypocritical. They preach open-mindedness, but only if you are in lock step with them. I'm not sure y'all can see the hypocrisy.
Yeah, that is hypocritical.
2/20/2018 10:48 AM
Tang, just a thought, out of respect for Dino and his thread, will you not copy previous posts as much.
2/20/2018 10:51 AM
Sure.
2/20/2018 10:53 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:47:00 AM (view original):
  • How has he mismanaged NK? I think he is finally putting them in their place. He inherited this mess from BHO and his regime. I don't care what the international community thinks of the US. We are no longer their ATM card. Europe is overrun by radical Islam and finally some are speaking out against it. See the Hungarian PM. You can Google what he said once you learn how to use Google.
  • It still exists. And you have yet to prove anything to me. You never answered why the Jews are the wealthiest people in the US. Still waiting....
  • He has a crucial misunderstanding of who Kim Jong Un is, why he is in power, and why he opposes the US.
  • They are wealthy because there is no institutional antisemitism in the US. I have said that multiple times.
  • No. He knows he is a brutal dictator and will no longer pay him off. He opposes the US because US supports South Korea. Duh.
  • Why are they wealthier than the Irish? There is no institutional anti Irishism? LOL. Or wealthier than Protestants? Italians? Waiting.....
This is fun
  • Haha, there is where you are wrong. He opposes the US because he believes that the second he lets the US gain any power in his country, his dictatorship will fall. He has seen that happen in Russia and in the middle east with Saddam and others. That's why he has nukes. He won't let them go because he believes that as long as he has them the US will not attack him. He also does blatant anti-US propaganda and closes the country because he needs the anti-US message to be strong in order to keep power.
  • Regimes like NK rarely fall from outside influence. It is usually internal...see Lybia. Even in Russia it was internal. He is not worried about the US bombing him he is worried about his own people revolting. This is his greatest fear. Not foreign invasion.
  • Proof? Google UK and its mostly immigrant neighborhoods. Makes Compton look like Disneyland.
  • Or is it because biologically (you excluded) we are just smarter? Is that possible?
2/20/2018 10:56 AM
Baiting and trolling and ridiculously Nazi-like statements. Jews are "biologically...smarter"???????????? FU!

Boris, I believe you a trollfarm worker paid by REAL Russians and I won't waste any of my future time debating with you!!
You're NOT an American citizen is my belief. I want proof you are!
2/20/2018 11:04 AM
i never saw a Palestinian flag before...if i was standing there i might of thought it was from costa rica.
2/20/2018 11:05 AM
Show your birth certificate, CCCP!!!!
2/20/2018 11:05 AM
Let me throw out a question you're not supposed to ask in the 21st century. Is it possible that races are genetically superior to other races in different areas?
2/20/2018 11:08 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/20/2018 11:04:00 AM (view original):
Baiting and trolling and ridiculously Nazi-like statements. Jews are "biologically...smarter"???????????? FU!

Boris, I believe you a trollfarm worker paid by REAL Russians and I won't waste any of my future time debating with you!!
You're NOT an American citizen is my belief. I want proof you are!
Easy Bob. Easy. I was trying to prove a point. You are jumping on something that you don't understand. Want a pic of my passport? LOL?

Why so bitter? Are we not friends anymore?
2/20/2018 11:08 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Let me throw out a question you're not supposed to ask in the 21st century. Is it possible that races are genetically superior to other races in different areas?
I am playing Devil's advocate here because Tangplay and his buddies cry about African American set backs but refuse to address why my people are the wealthiest (statistically proven). You can't have it both ways. I actually know the reason for both but I am not just going to reveal it.
2/20/2018 11:10 AM
I read the Mueller indictment info about the Russkie trollfarm workers. Thus, I'm of a conspiracy bent that all this posting in defense of the indefensible and MOST of these postings in defense of "...the manchurian candidate" in the WH are REALLY just trollfarm paid workers.

Is your commissioning the 2scoops league just a pastime?? a front?? hahaha
2/20/2018 11:13 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/20/2018 10:47:00 AM (view original):
This is fun
  • Regimes like NK rarely fall from outside influence. It is usually internal...see Lybia. Even in Russia it was internal. He is not worried about the US bombing him he is worried about his own people revolting. This is his greatest fear. Not foreign invasion.
  • Proof? Google UK and its mostly immigrant neighborhoods. Makes Compton look like Disneyland.
  • Or is it because biologically (you excluded) we are just smarter? Is that possible?
  • Exactly. That's what I am saying. He is afraid that a US message will creep into his country. Donald Trump does not understand this.
  • All I found was fearmongering.
  • No. That is idiotic.
2/20/2018 11:13 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 11:08:00 AM (view original):
I don't buy it. No scientific proof.
2/20/2018 11:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...235|236|237|238|239...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.