LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by dino27 on 2/20/2018 12:02:00 PM (view original):
i completly believe that all races are equal but darwinian adaptations can favor certain traits like dark skin in sunny climates.

a lot of people are blithely unaware that all white people are asian.
caucasian = white asian.
Yeah! I tan

My wife burns. I have superior skin! :)
2/20/2018 2:07 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2018 1:45:00 PM (view original):
That's fine as long as you're not demeaning to people who share different views, which oftentimes you can be. A large portion of what you believe is becoming universally accepted, but not everything and it doesn't make people who disagree with you bad people.
the only person who has a hate filled view which compels me to consider him a bad person is the one i will redline if he shows up.....there is just one other person who i do not think is a bad person..just a terribly unrelenting nasty person towards me.....thats on him...............i have been misunderstood regarding the redline...i just want people to act like friendly people..even when we disagree......and always be ready for some humor........
2/20/2018 2:15 PM
I agree except for tangplay. He is either a troll or a dumb person. I believe he is a troll so I berate him constantly. Everyone else I respect.
2/20/2018 2:18 PM
i think you think he is really a hot babe.
2/20/2018 2:21 PM
a bunch of the kids in the neveragain movement are simply brilliant.
one whose name is abzug has a 3 prong plan which includes having a qualified pschologist in every school.
2/20/2018 2:35 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 2:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 2/20/2018 12:35:00 PM (view original):
Well......... that's a decent point in regards to CCCP. Greed is a pretty common trait of Bankers........ But it's universal. Russkies are greedy, too! I don't buy the very concept of a "proud" Jewish person who doesn't respect the importance of History and who commonly espouses racist and intolerant views to others............. doesn't pass the smell test to me.......... MOST Jewish folks understand racism quite well. They don't practice it!
Hey Bob, I will say this. If you're ever in Boston (and not in July) call me and we'll grab drinks.
You know....... dammit Boris, I'd be happy to........... I'd also be happy to find out that we just disagree and that my suspicions are dead wrong. BOTH about some folks on here and TRUMP himself............ But I don't think I'll be......... we'll see.

Meantime, I'd be happy to buy the 1st round and we can argue long and loud in one of the historical seats of freedom (Boston!). Never been there! The 1st round will be pints of Dechuttes Red Chair NWPA (a copper colored ale) Nitro on Tap............. It's a seasonal so will have to be between Jan. and April.
Meantime,,,,,,,,, find a bar/pub/restaurant/bowling alley with Red Chair NWPA on tap and try one............ You'll thank me after!
BTW.......... IF we meet up and drink and argue politics............. I'm bringing the boxing gloves............ 16 oz-ers............. hahaha!
2/20/2018 2:41 PM
Don't schools already have counselors with psychology degrees? The problem is kids like Cruz aren't going to go see a school psychologist.
2/20/2018 2:43 PM
i would think any well heeled schools would and even most..you would think but maybe not....im not so sure a kid like cruz could not have been helped...im not sure he would not have gone....these shooters are sick in need of help.. they also have an extreme extreme extreme need for something...i think he would have gone and maybe got help from a compassionate therapist.
2/20/2018 2:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 1:50:00 PM (view original):
The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life is a 1994 book by psychologist Richard J. Herrnstein and political scientist Charles Murray, in which the authors argue that human intelligence is substantially influenced by both inherited and environmental factors and that it is a better predictor of many personal dynamics, including financial income, job performance, birth out of wedlock, and involvement in crime than are an individual's parental socioeconomic status.
Boris. Two things. (I think--unless I think of more hahaha)
1. The principle author of the book you refer to has very recently done a series of interviews wherein he explains that the actual "topic" of the book has been misconstrued, misunderstood, and used wrongly by nefarious groups and individuals to promote what he called a "horrid racist ideology" I heard one of those interviews. Thus, from an enlightened and knowledgeable viewpoint your usage of that book and what you THINK it's about is racist itself!!
2. Full disclosure is necessary that I've withheld. I may NOT be a liberal by political ideology BUT my daughters (BOTH of them) definitely are. The eldest one teaches school at a Jewish academy!!! She teaches English and is beloved by her students and her school. She KNOWS quite a bit about Jewish families (all stripes but mostly fairly wealthy as the school yearly tuition is expensive!) She fits in because MOST real Jewish people are extremely liberal philosophically and politically and would NEVER embrace ANY concept that one race is somehow superior to another!!!!

THAT concept was Hitler's!!! and YOU guys were the targets............ don't you get that??????????
It's kinda why I'm a bit suspicious of your supposed character here. A mean angry right wing Jew???? Doesn't add up to me........

But the beer will be a cheap price to pay if I'm wrong and I'm old but I'd bet I can still box some sense into ya.......... hahaha
2/20/2018 2:51 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/20/2018 2:21:00 PM (view original):
i think you think he is really a hot babe.
ha ha..good one
2/20/2018 2:58 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/20/2018 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 1:50:00 PM (view original):
The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life is a 1994 book by psychologist Richard J. Herrnstein and political scientist Charles Murray, in which the authors argue that human intelligence is substantially influenced by both inherited and environmental factors and that it is a better predictor of many personal dynamics, including financial income, job performance, birth out of wedlock, and involvement in crime than are an individual's parental socioeconomic status.
Boris. Two things. (I think--unless I think of more hahaha)
1. The principle author of the book you refer to has very recently done a series of interviews wherein he explains that the actual "topic" of the book has been misconstrued, misunderstood, and used wrongly by nefarious groups and individuals to promote what he called a "horrid racist ideology" I heard one of those interviews. Thus, from an enlightened and knowledgeable viewpoint your usage of that book and what you THINK it's about is racist itself!!
2. Full disclosure is necessary that I've withheld. I may NOT be a liberal by political ideology BUT my daughters (BOTH of them) definitely are. The eldest one teaches school at a Jewish academy!!! She teaches English and is beloved by her students and her school. She KNOWS quite a bit about Jewish families (all stripes but mostly fairly wealthy as the school yearly tuition is expensive!) She fits in because MOST real Jewish people are extremely liberal philosophically and politically and would NEVER embrace ANY concept that one race is somehow superior to another!!!!

THAT concept was Hitler's!!! and YOU guys were the targets............ don't you get that??????????
It's kinda why I'm a bit suspicious of your supposed character here. A mean angry right wing Jew???? Doesn't add up to me........

But the beer will be a cheap price to pay if I'm wrong and I'm old but I'd bet I can still box some sense into ya.......... hahaha
I am doing this tongue in cheek. If tangplay believes that African Americans are treated as inferior then he should also believe that Jews are treated as superior, right? I am trying to teach the troll that he is wrong.

Ping me for the beer. And save your boxing gloves. I am a friendly dude.
2/20/2018 3:00 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/20/2018 2:48:00 PM (view original):
i would think any well heeled schools would and even most..you would think but maybe not....im not so sure a kid like cruz could not have been helped...im not sure he would not have gone....these shooters are sick in need of help.. they also have an extreme extreme extreme need for something...i think he would have gone and maybe got help from a compassionate therapist.
I know every public school in GA has at least one counselor. I can't speak for any other state.
2/20/2018 3:01 PM
maybe some counselors are not certified as psychologists.
2/20/2018 3:05 PM
Parents are the key not school psychologists.
2/20/2018 3:07 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/20/2018 3:05:00 PM (view original):
maybe some counselors are not certified as psychologists.
All in GA are. My cousin went through the process a few years back and is now one.
2/20/2018 3:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...237|238|239|240|241...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.