LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/26/left-s-fever-dream-mueller-indicting-trump-won-t-happen-even-if-finds-something-here-s-why.html

The bottom line is that no matter what evidence Mueller turns up, he can’t indict the president if he follows DOJ policy unless that policy is changed by the Deputy Attorney General or the Attorney General.
2/26/2018 1:14 PM
Cadet Bone Spurs claiming today that he woulda run into that school to save those kids even if he didn't have a weapon.

Seems unfair that his nickname is Cadet Bone Spurs. It should be SUPERMAN!
2/26/2018 2:31 PM
I think the guy in the first panel is David Brooks. That's his hairline and compromise shtick, anyway.

2/26/2018 2:51 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/26/2018 1:14:00 PM (view original):
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/26/left-s-fever-dream-mueller-indicting-trump-won-t-happen-even-if-finds-something-here-s-why.html

The bottom line is that no matter what evidence Mueller turns up, he can’t indict the president if he follows DOJ policy unless that policy is changed by the Deputy Attorney General or the Attorney General.
im not sure about that. but.im thinking that after a president is impeached he can then certainly be indicted...for example...if a president commits murder shirley he would be charged at some point.. so.maybe only after impeachment...If it is determined that trump was in a conspiracy with russia im sure he would be charged..i don't think so for obstruction...if serious tax laws...50/50 imo.
2/26/2018 3:22 PM
You are spot on Crazy! That is Brooks............. I heard him issue that statement/spin LIVE on the NPR News show Friday evening. I was a bit astonished. IMO he usually is a tad saner.
2/26/2018 3:23 PM
starting watching the alienist....brutal.....saw first episode....tbs on demand.
2/26/2018 3:26 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/26/2018 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/26/2018 1:14:00 PM (view original):

im not sure about that. but.im thinking that after a president is impeached he can then certainly be indicted...for example...if a president commits murder shirley he would be charged at some point.. so.maybe only after impeachment...If it is determined that trump was in a conspiracy with russia im sure he would be charged..i don't think so for obstruction...if serious tax laws...50/50 imo.
Murder (for example) is NOT a federal crime........... I believe that is State jurisdictional. But I think the real threat here is the revelations of impropriety to the public at large......... the political gravity of any extremely damaging (illegal) behavior by Trump would lead to an impeachment proceeding........ even if it did NOT end up in conviction....... and IF the info came out prior to the mid-terms (say just in time for the elections) and it was damaging (say money laundering by Trump) the Congress could flip........ and then all bets are off. With a Dem. controlled Congress and a Mueller report with credible documented illegal activities by the Orangeheaded Don........ I'd bet it doesn't even take an actual impeachment trial. Resignation would be old bone spurs response!
2/26/2018 3:29 PM
could be federal....if he killed an fbi agent....but hypothetically Mueller could indict for federal crimes and state for state crimes after impeachment.
2/26/2018 3:43 PM
why is nunes so desperate to help trump ...what is his motivation.
2/26/2018 3:45 PM
2 sources of info on trump investigation.....2 podcasts.

1. trumpcast from slate
2. tune in with preet

preet is extremely entertaining as a personality..as classy as you would expect.
2/26/2018 3:49 PM
I go with what Ben Shapiro says. To me he is well educated and well informed on matters such as these.
2/26/2018 4:01 PM
Tweet from the governor of Georgia.

I will kill any tax legislation that benefits @Delta unless the company changes its position and fully reinstates its relationship with @NRA. Corporations cannot attack conservatives and expect us not to fight back.

What a moron.
2/26/2018 5:06 PM
I agree. I'll never have anything to do with Delta again.
2/26/2018 6:16 PM
makes me glad I don't live in GA.
2/26/2018 7:06 PM
nixon had to be pardoned because he could have been charged with federal crimes after he resigned......a president might not be able to be indicted while in office but after he is out of office he is equal to everyone else...he has no immunity then..
2/26/2018 7:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...255|256|257|258|259...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.