LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

trump will invoke his 2nd amendment rights to not shoot off his mouth if he is questioned by mueller.
2/26/2018 9:44 PM
Nice roundup tonight from Seth Meyers on all the recent Trump/gun stupidity.
2/27/2018 12:00 AM
president trump says he would run at an AR-15 without body armor or a gun but wont answer questions from mueller......it wasnt that long ago that many still did not accept the truth about trump......his comments about his fake news bravery is an insult to the victims..their families..the survivors and their families....con man.
we all need to repo our country back.
2/27/2018 12:23 AM
Imagine the mentality of someone who could listen to Trump brag about what kind of heroics he'd be capable of if given the opportunity and NOT think it's complete BS.

For the record, I don't believe any of his supporters at WIS are that simple.
2/27/2018 12:34 AM
i agree.....some bristle when i say it is due to being loyal to the party but i dont mean that as an insult........the nightmare will be over soon and then we are in for one helluva hangover when a lot of people feel the shame of having supported a traitor ..a man who colluded with our geopolitical adversary/enemy to defraud the constitution and the people of this country and divide us up to boot........it isnt a " theory " anymore.
2/27/2018 12:42 AM
when manafort flips he will have to get another name and maybe a face...putin is going to want to poison him.....
2/27/2018 12:44 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 2/27/2018 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Imagine the mentality of someone who could listen to Trump brag about what kind of heroics he'd be capable of if given the opportunity and NOT think it's complete BS.

We'll see! Kinda troll quiet this AM............. did the Florida farm lose internet today???
2/27/2018 10:40 AM
This is kind of interesting:

NRA refuses to answer senator’s questions about funding from Russia

Earlier this month, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) issued a pair of letters demanding information on any financial links between the NRA and Moscow, or between the NRA and Russian nationals. The questions came after McClatchy reported that the FBI was investigating whether Alexander Torshin — a Russian national who happens to be an NRA member, as well as the NRA’s main liaison in Russia — had used the NRA to funnel funds to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Torshin, described by The Daily Beast as a “Putin ally,” has a history of laundering Russian money in Europe, according to Spanish investigators.

Instead of answering Wyden’s request, however, the NRA issued a terse letter denying that it received any funds from Moscow specifically designed to influence the election.

“As a longstanding policy to comply with federal election law, the NRA and its related entities do not accept funds from foreign persons or entities in connection with United States elections,” NRA secretary and general counsel John Frazer wrote to Wyden. Frazer added that the FBI has not contacted the NRA, and that McClatchy’s coverage “refers to an investigation of Mr. Torshin — not of the NRA.”

As it is, the letter is not an outright denial that the NRA has received funding from foreign entities like the Kremlin. It does not address the notorious trip NRA higher-ups took to Moscow in late 2015. It does not mention the provenance of the $30 million the NRA funneled to Trump’s campaign — money that stemmed from an arm of the NRA that isn’t forced to disclose its donors.

If anything, the letter doesn’t actually answer any of the questions Wyden initially issued, which focused on any Russian funding wholesale, not just funding limited to the election. (Nor does the letter mention Russians’ attempts to use the NRA to lobby the White House.) A Wyden aide told ThinkProgress that the senator “is reviewing the NRA’s response and considering additional follow-up questions.”

2/27/2018 12:08 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/26/2018 9:44:00 PM (view original):
trump will invoke his 2nd amendment rights to not shoot off his mouth if he is questioned by mueller.
I don't think Trump is capable of not shooting off his mouth.
2/27/2018 12:11 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 2/27/2018 12:35:00 AM (view original):

I think trump honestly believes he would charge into a school unarmed if there was a shooting going on. Of course, what he believes and what would actually happen are probably two different stories.
2/27/2018 12:13 PM
It's hard to guess what's going on in his head, since he's more crazy bullshitter than standard issue liar. A liar recognizes the truth, and works around it. A bullshitter has no relationship with the truth, and thus blurts out whatever the hell feels good at that moment.

What does a bullshitter "honestly" believe? Who knows. It doesn't really matter.
2/27/2018 12:28 PM
im not saying the deputies were cowards but i think that the fact that they as experts were not comfortable facing an ar-15 with a body armor shooter while they had peashooters and no armor shows the rational fear a small town police force has about high powered assault weapons.
2/27/2018 12:30 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 2/27/2018 12:29:00 PM (view original):
It's hard to guess what's going on in his head, since he's more crazy bullshitter than standard issue liar. A liar recognizes the truth, and works around it. A bullshitter has no relationship with the truth, and thus blurts out whatever the hell feels good at that moment.

What does a bullshitter "honestly" believe? Who knows. It doesn't really matter.
i think of him as a con man......an abject liar who plays the brainwashed people like a fiddle.
2/27/2018 12:32 PM
bullets or ballots was a 1936 movie......eg robinson...joan blondell.....humphrey bogart.
2/27/2018 12:34 PM
the nsa director today testified in ways that do not put trump in a patriotic light.....he said without attempt to mitigate trump's complicit behavior that he the nsa chief has not been given the authority to take necessary actions against russia to stop thier hacking program and no authority to retaliate against russia............THIS IS VERY BIG STUFF........mcmaster once wrote a book called dereliction of duty.....book 2 can be called A TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
2/27/2018 12:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...256|257|258|259|260...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.