LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by dino27 on 2/27/2018 12:34:00 PM (view original):
bullets or ballots was a 1936 movie......eg robinson...joan blondell.....humphrey bogart.
Joan Blondell...she was in that goofy Twilight Zone episode "What's in the Box?" as one half of a Bickersons couple (the other half was William Demarest) involving a magical TV set that's "repaired" by the actor who did Winnie-the-Pooh's voice. One of my least favorite TZ episodes, but strangely memorable, for some reason.
2/27/2018 12:52 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/27/2018 12:44:00 PM (view original):
the nsa director today testified in ways that do not put trump in a patriotic light.....he said without attempt to mitigate trump's complicit behavior that he the nsa chief has not been given the authority to take necessary actions against russia to stop thier hacking program and no authority to retaliate against russia............THIS IS VERY BIG STUFF........mcmaster once wrote a book called dereliction of duty.....book 2 can be called A TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
Apparently Trump isn't worried about Russia's election hacking operations.

For some reason.
2/27/2018 1:01 PM
he wouldnt mind them meddling for republicans again.
2/27/2018 1:03 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/27/2018 12:44:00 PM (view original):
the nsa director today testified in ways that do not put trump in a patriotic light.....he said without attempt to mitigate trump's complicit behavior that he the nsa chief has not been given the authority to take necessary actions against russia to stop thier hacking program and no authority to retaliate against russia............THIS IS VERY BIG STUFF........mcmaster once wrote a book called dereliction of duty.....book 2 can be called A TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Rogers said confronting Russian hackers in the cyber realm would not necessarily be the “optimal” response to Moscow’s efforts to interfere in U.S. elections.

“I’m not sure that the capabilities that I have would be the optimal or only response to this,” Rogers said.

“It could be a part of the response,” he added.

Rogers is serving out his final weeks as leader of the NSA and Cyber Command. Trump has tapped the leader of Army Cyber Command, Lt. Gen. Paul Nakasone, to replace him.

2/27/2018 1:13 PM
the point is that there is no response under trump....nothing.
2/27/2018 1:22 PM
Trump is not an Emperor. He is likely waiting for the new NSA director to step in and then work with his team on a better solution.
2/27/2018 1:25 PM
he doesnt want action...you know that.......he is waiting for godot.
2/27/2018 1:29 PM
I don't know anything. Your guess as well is mine is pure conjecture.
2/27/2018 1:44 PM
cc..i admit that i do engage in conjecture which i find fun but it is informed conjecture putting facts together....i dont throw stuff at a wall.
none of the people getting indicted talk about a witch hunt...just trump and jr.
2/27/2018 2:10 PM
I just don't trust the Media at all.
2/27/2018 2:11 PM
i think we all decide for ourselves which media and media outlets we trust and who in the media we find trustworthy........there is a lot of media that i trust but a lot that i dont think is even close to honest.
you can look back in time and see who was right on certain facts and issues and who was wrong and/or put out false and misleading stories and slants.
2/27/2018 2:15 PM
I trust
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Anderson Cooper
  • WSJ
That is about it
2/27/2018 3:09 PM
what about your boy, Ben Shapiro?
2/27/2018 3:18 PM
i dont watch him but tucker carlson seems independent...i used to like anderson cooper but i dont like the way he threw kathy griffin under the bus....that wasnt cool.......wsj is responsible imo also.
my favorites are rachel maddow......brian williams......jake tapper.......wolf blitzer......chuck todd..........nicole wallace.........ali velshi....stephanie ruhle.........mad magazine.
2/27/2018 3:34 PM
the usual gang of idiots!!!!
2/27/2018 7:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...257|258|259|260|261...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.