LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

hope vs ivanka

hope brings rhe heat.
2/27/2018 7:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/27/2018 3:18:00 PM (view original):
what about your boy, Ben Shapiro?
Ole Ben was tweeting some liar, liar pants on fire stuff today. I wonder if these guys realize google and the internet don't forget?
2/27/2018 8:05 PM
I like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh and News Max and TOO MANY others to list.

I think Glenn Beck should look for another job. He's depressing like Rachel Maddow. Downer City.

Chris Matthews is funny to watch and makes me laugh but he spits on people. Gross.
2/27/2018 8:08 PM
chris also talks too fast and for some reason often drops the ending of the last word in a sentence.........
2/27/2018 11:05 PM
Eric Erickson and Eric Von Haessler are about the only two that I can tolerate. Erickson is a conservative, but is not afraid to **** off his listeners by calling out the republicans bullcrap. Von Haessler is a libertarian, which is what I would identify the most with with the exception that I don't think marijuana should be legal and that's only because I have been affected negatively by a close family member who uses it.
2/28/2018 12:26 AM
i like listening to roky erickson.
2/28/2018 1:38 AM
Not bad. I'll have to listen to more of his stuff. Glad you mentioned the name. Still not as cool of a name as Eric Erickson.
2/28/2018 1:42 AM
I was listening to the ballad of Curtis Loew on YouTube yesterday, yeah I'm a country boy, I know. I was skimming through the comments just to keep my thumbs busy and someone had the audacity to claim that the song was racist and was about picking cotton. It was quite frustrating. The lyrics are pretty clear.
2/28/2018 1:46 AM
its a great song.....ive always loved lynyrd skynyrd......janis joplin could have sung that song.
the iconic roky erickson song is walking with a zombie.
2/28/2018 1:58 AM
I've only listened to a few so far, but I think my favorite is Sputnik.
2/28/2018 2:13 AM
dick's sporting goods has unilaterally stopped selling assault weapons nationally and will not sell any guns to people under the age of 21.
you have to commend them for this.......perhaps other companies will follow their lead.
2/28/2018 11:41 AM
florida is passing bills to arm teachers...what will happen if some districts hire lesser teachers because they will carry guns.
other things like students trying to steal guns and even fighting teachers is possible.
2/28/2018 11:54 AM
Yeah, there are wiser ways to secure schools. As sad as it sounds, I think we do need armed security on campuses, but I'm not sure the teachers should be burdened with this responsibility. Retired trained law enforcement and military is the way to go.
2/28/2018 12:21 PM
i agree 100 % with that and they should wear body armor.
2/28/2018 12:39 PM
That's tough. I'm not sure they should wear body armor on a daily basis. I would say have it within reach. I know this might backfire and every second counts in a situation like this, but I'm afraid it could give a poor image of them. Remember, there's probably a 1/1M that there's going to be a mass shooting at a school. It may be little less or a little more, but in the scheme of things, they are very rare. I think their daily duties would primarily be other areas regarding school safety.
2/28/2018 1:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...258|259|260|261|262...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.