LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

There's roughly 1/400k chance of a mass school shooting happening.

Also, I am curious how the FL shooter got in. Schools need to reevaluate how they secure who gets in and out.
2/28/2018 1:32 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/28/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
There's roughly 1/400k chance of a mass school shooting happening.

Also, I am curious how the FL shooter got in. Schools need to reevaluate how they secure who gets in and out.
i would never say body armor except for the existence of assault weapns and the shooters wear body armor increasing their dangerousness signif........they should have least have more then handguns available to them.......if there is a battle.
2/28/2018 2:24 PM
Yeah, those would be details that would have to be debated and hashed out.

It's amazing how in the real world, people like you and me can have civil discussions on potential solutions to problems and we come from the opposite ends of the political spectrum, but our "leaders" in Washington can't seem to manage this. Both parties are just as guilty up there. It's a travesty.
2/28/2018 2:31 PM
so true...and i commend everyone that participates in this thread...sometimes serious..sometimes humourous but we all show respect and tolerance for other people's point of view.....here and real world.it should be that way....and in the end people should go to the ballot box to express their point of view if they really care.
2/28/2018 2:37 PM
on gun control issues i cant say the dems are equally at fault by virtue of the actual congressional votes but there is plenty of blame on both sides and in 2013 an obscene number of dems voted with the Rs to turn back an assault weapon ban....unforgiveable and im not forgetting mark warner.
2/28/2018 2:40 PM
Before that can happen, one of the 2 parties has to run a candidate with some character. The problem is if you don't have drama surrounding you, you can't get out of a primary. Ben Carson has class. The left has to knit pick to find flaws in him. He had no chance. Bernie, as ridiculous as I think his ideas are, has conviction in his beliefs and wants to help humanity. He had no chance. Instead, both parties run two very similar candidates whose main interests are financial and are both vainglorious.
2/28/2018 2:47 PM
I was speaking in more generalities about the two parties. Neither party wants to find a middle ground on any issue anymore because doing so doesn't benefit them politically. Screw whoever is hurt by this. They could care less. The days of Reagan/O'Neil and Clinton/Gingrich are long gone.
2/28/2018 2:50 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/28/2018 2:37:00 PM (view original):
so true...and i commend everyone that participates in this thread...sometimes serious..sometimes humourous but we all show respect and tolerance for other people's point of view.....here and real world.it should be that way....and in the end people should go to the ballot box to express their point of view if they really care.
I don't get no respect!!!!
2/28/2018 3:04 PM
is there any doubt that bronxtail and rcbracco are the same person..thats a fact to my understanding.
2/28/2018 5:43 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/28/2018 2:50:00 PM (view original):
I was speaking in more generalities about the two parties. Neither party wants to find a middle ground on any issue anymore because doing so doesn't benefit them politically. Screw whoever is hurt by this. They could care less. The days of Reagan/O'Neil and Clinton/Gingrich are long gone.
i think now that the biggest obstacle to compromise is trump......i think the bipartisan immigration bill got 57 votes...trump said he would veto it even if it got 60..as things go further south for trump i think that republicans will unhitch their wagons and there can be more compromise.....lets hope so.
2/28/2018 5:48 PM
sarah huckster sanders has looked less confidant lately..actually uncomfortable.......maybe she is moving on soon too......she has shown more fortitude then i expected.
2/28/2018 5:54 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/28/2018 5:43:00 PM (view original):
is there any doubt that bronxtail and rcbracco are the same person..thats a fact to my understanding.
That is what happens when you take something Doug said for fact. If I had another ID there is no way I would have it identify with anything New York. I am a Chicago boy thru and thru. So it appears you have red lined me because you identify me as bronxtail I really thought you were smarter then that. Not the first mistake I have made but when it comes to you it will be the last
2/28/2018 5:58 PM
bronxcheer/rc bracco is desperate to post here....that anti-semite will be redlined........i will never forget what he said........anti-social people like that are not welcome...he says he is a veteran and i take him at his word which makes my decision more difficult..there is no room here for racists and anti-semites or other types of hate.
i do not like to redline..i hate it...we are a thread of good people who are not haters.
he has his own threads and the pit.
2/28/2018 6:19 PM
close the commons bar expression

2/28/2018 7:02 PM
So Hope Hicks resigns a day after admitting to the House Intelligence Committee that she told "white lies" on Trump's behalf, Trump says "Take the guns first, go through due process second" (imagine if Obama had said that!), and Kushner, who recently lost his top secret clearance thingy, has been wheeling and dealing in the White House.

Well-oiled machine!
2/28/2018 9:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...259|260|261|262|263...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.