LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

talk about ......they want to take our guns....comes from mr. nra...so unfit.
2/28/2018 9:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
hope hicks was berated by trump and then quit........another woman scorned.....im sure M will call her back...she might be ready to unload.
2/28/2018 10:18 PM
Lots of news to catch up on today. In my summary above I overlooked Trump calling Sessions "disgraceful."

You know that "presidential pivot" business that some of the more hopeful media members would bring up in the first half of 2017? Seems nobody's waiting around for that anymore. This is it. This is the Trump presidency. This is who he is, and he's not changing.
2/28/2018 11:21 PM
the changling is collusional.
roger..son of tricky dicky.. stoner is about to feel the cross hairs of the M probe.
the M probe will seen as the most meticulous and text book perfect investigation perhaps in american history.....thats how i see it.
on his way out gowdy is trying to show that he wasnt a partisan in the non stop bengazzi hearings...even if he was i like where he is at right now.....he is now looking into ben carson and his outrageous home away from home spending spree.
2/28/2018 11:49 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/28/2018 6:19:00 PM (view original):
bronxcheer/rc bracco is desperate to post here....that anti-semite will be redlined........i will never forget what he said........anti-social people like that are not welcome...he says he is a veteran and i take him at his word which makes my decision more difficult..there is no room here for racists and anti-semites or other types of hate.
i do not like to redline..i hate it...we are a thread of good people who are not haters.
he has his own threads and the pit.
I don't think bronxicheer and rcbracco are the same person. I've been seeing BCs posts here for years and years. They are somewhat idiotic in my opinion, but bracco's posts have a different feel to them.
3/1/2018 12:06 AM
im fairly sure they are the same person...they usually post one after the other...one of the posts by bracco said i didnt like catholics which was a strange thing to say.......he never posted until i redlined bronxchher......he is like a split person.
3/1/2018 12:14 AM
Posted by dino27 on 2/28/2018 11:50:00 PM (view original):
the changling is collusional.
roger..son of tricky dicky.. stoner is about to feel the cross hairs of the M probe.
the M probe will seen as the most meticulous and text book perfect investigation perhaps in american history.....thats how i see it.
on his way out gowdy is trying to show that he wasnt a partisan in the non stop bengazzi hearings...even if he was i like where he is at right now.....he is now looking into ben carson and his outrageous home away from home spending spree.
Pretty funny Seth Meyers segment tonight wherein Dr. Ben figures prominently.

Meyers was the one who joked a couple years ago about Carson, that he's not a brain surgeon at all; that he was so dopey his friends hung the nickname "brain surgeon" on him sarcastically, and it stuck.
3/1/2018 12:15 AM
thats funny.
3/1/2018 12:16 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/1/2018 12:06:00 AM (view original):
bronxcheer/rc bracco is desperate to post here....that anti-semite will be redlined........i will never forget what he said........anti-social people like that are not welcome...he says he is a veteran and i take him at his word which makes my decision more difficult..there is no room here for racists and anti-semites or other types of hate.
i do not like to redline..i hate it...we are a thread of good people who are not haters.
I don't think bronxicheer and rcbracco are the same person. I've been seeing BCs posts here for years and years. They are somewhat idiotic in my opinion, but bracco's posts have a different feel to them.
im sure they are the same.......one is from 2014 and the other 2015.....the bracco persona is 2015... does not play in any leagues.....just posts.
3/1/2018 12:19 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Bronx is an idiot then? OK. Thanks for sharing. Mets stink
3/1/2018 8:38 AM
putin wants usa to get into an arms race to further destabilize our economy long term......what we did to them before the soviet union broke..
3/1/2018 9:12 AM
From Republican consultant Rick Wilson (I object to the "closet Democrat" slur, since Wilson himself says that Trump has no deep convictions aside from self-promotion; otherwise, good article).

When you let a closet Democrat like Trump lead the GOP, this is what you get
3/1/2018 12:19 PM
Posted by dino27 on 3/1/2018 12:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/1/2018 12:06:00 AM (view original):
im sure they are the same.......one is from 2014 and the other 2015.....the bracco persona is 2015... does not play in any leagues.....just posts.
bronxcheer has been around for ages under many different usernames. I'm pretty sure he and rcbracco are not the same person. Of course I don't care about either of them so it doesn't matter to me.
3/1/2018 12:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...260|261|262|263|264...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.