LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

you gotta love the rhetoric put out by NK.......it is so over the top and flowery and ludicrous.........you know it is a bunch of bluster and i find it comical.....
9/21/2017 6:37 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dino27 on 9/21/2017 6:37:00 PM (view original):
you gotta love the rhetoric put out by NK.......it is so over the top and flowery and ludicrous.........you know it is a bunch of bluster and i find it comical.....
I would love it more if Mattis had Un by the ear, and kicked his fat ***...
9/21/2017 7:55 PM
All in all, this is a surprisingly even handed look at the deal from the NYT...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/opinion/trump-bad-iran-deal.html
9/21/2017 8:09 PM
ill read that.
9/21/2017 9:13 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/21/2017 6:08:00 PM (view original):
supposedly they are carefully monitored in all of the necessary ways.......ive not seen any evidence or reports that the monitoring was insufficient or showing any violations.
Yeah? You work for the NRC? Nothing has come across your desk?
9/21/2017 9:38 PM
only those with clearance allowed..........fascists.....kkk.....nazis.....russia sympathizers .. the hole-in-heads......haters...all will continue to be banned
by the authority vested in me.
9/21/2017 10:15 PM
first trump called kim rocket man...now he is calling him madman - across the water..........
ill have to do a new list of trump does elton john.
9/22/2017 10:23 AM
mccain just saved the republican party from committing a cat 7 mistake.......he is also preserving the traditions of democracy in a time when they are under attack........jimmy kimmel passes the john mccain test.

nuke gingrich!
9/22/2017 3:36 PM (edited)
“He was a war hero, because he was captured? I like people who weren't captured."

I wonder if McCain's finally done paying Ol' Bone Spurs back for that line?
9/22/2017 4:28 PM
it was a bonus to stick it to the putin lover.
9/22/2017 8:13 PM
some guy that i have to redline just chimed in that it is a boring thread but yet he chimes in every single day...sometimes multiple times......he is an every day poster....it takes all kinds....once in a while i comment out of amazement that he would waste his time.........it is not possible for most of us to understand the bicameral mind.
9/22/2017 9:13 PM (edited)
Yawn
9/22/2017 8:54 PM
trump's comments on the nfl are disgraceful.....he couldnt bring the same fire and fury when discussing kkk and nazis.........he actually called for boycotting games and interfered with the right of kaepernick to get a job and to all players exercise their first amendment rights....he is a president ?
9/23/2017 10:21 AM
the thin skinned trump dis invited the champion warriors because curry said he might not go.........i dont think you will see another nba team or nfl team in white house while trump is there except the patriots.
9/23/2017 10:31 AM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34|35|36...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.