LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

trump is feeling the heat of the probe.....flynn wants to flip.....mueller is putting manaforts head in a vice....he will flip........spicer has diaries..........there are going to be underlings with stories to tell......taxes......facebook......links.......trump must be flipping out.
9/23/2017 1:07 PM
i agree, Doug that few teams would want him to start...but he would be a very valuable back up and with the way qbs go down he could be a great pick up..trump should not interfere with other people's livlihood .thats not proper for a president.
9/23/2017 1:38 PM
Reading up on the Trump NFL/NBA stuff today. Is Trump trying to start a race war? How can he have harsher words for the kneeling quarterback dude than for neo Nazis and those who march with them?
9/23/2017 2:16 PM
This thread's short on insufferable Canadian lefties, so here's Naomi Klein with some insights on Trump, reality TV and rasslin'.
9/23/2017 2:36 PM
she is not unsufferable at all but i agreed with obama's drone program and believe it or not i have always been a staunch supporter of the patriot act and whatever obama has done in terms of it since it was enacted........the extreme vast numbers in congress have also continued to support it...both parties....that has always said something to me.
9/23/2017 4:34 PM
trump is going to inspire unified angst and hatred towards him the way so many once protested the vietnam war.
he does not respect democracy and when he says that the players taking a knee are against " our heritage " to a group of hootin and hollerin whites in alabama i think in our heart of hearts we know what he is saying when he says heritage.
9/24/2017 10:46 AM (edited)
and how is taking a knee during an anthem objectionable........trump doesnt like it because it reminds him of the john carlos fist...he sees it as an attack on his heritage......wait until it becomes multiracial and is done all across the nation....even little league games.....it will become a political statement against inequality and a protest against trump family values at the same time.
9/24/2017 11:22 AM
I think it's already evolved into a protest against Trump more than anything else. Will he cool it now with his "heritage" talk, or will he up the ante? My bet is on the latter, and more Homer Stokes-type campaign rallies.
9/24/2017 1:47 PM
absolutely correct and he is showing deranged criminal behavior in upping the ante on north korea.....he seems to want rocket man to snap...trump better stop wishing for that he will get it.........at the very least trump will put the usa where it wont respond when nk goes over trump's redline embolding nk and iran.
my intuition says that mattis and kelly are fully on board to support the 26th amendment.
9/24/2017 2:05 PM
Well dino while I agree with you on most issues, IMO you are the type of radical leftist that makes all liberals look bad.
9/24/2017 2:22 PM
its funny because i see myself as a centrist.....i support the patriot act.........im for gun control but not the end of the 2nd amendment...........i was against defeating assad because he is the best devil for syria...........im for strong sanctions on korea but not bellicose rhetoric.....i strongly support protest because that is the highest form of a democracy.......i recognize the danger of russia............what above makes me a radical leftist when you break it down.
9/24/2017 2:27 PM
i also consider myself to be an eyes wide open realist.
9/24/2017 2:29 PM
finally, welcome to the thread.....tangplay but we try to refrain from branding anyone now that the ones that love to do that are outside the wall.......reminding me that im all for better border defense by all means....always have been.........im all for stronger vetting for people from certain countries without a ban.......im really quite to the center but im strong on protecting our aspirations.
9/24/2017 2:33 PM
What I mean is that you block everyone who disagrees with you and you call people who disagree with you racist, at least what I have seen. You are not that much better that people like Moy imo.
9/24/2017 2:35 PM
All I want to do is add a rational perspective.
9/24/2017 2:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...33|34|35|36|37...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.