LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Bosoxbill = Bill Simmons
8/30/2017 7:50 AM
ithink i saw him once.......
8/30/2017 8:52 AM
there is a Vietnamese restaurant in Tacoma Washington called Pho King........not kidding.
8/30/2017 9:02 AM
Redlining in your little off-topic thread is a bad idea. Draw attention to it, watch it move to the appropriate forum. Just not smart.
8/30/2017 11:42 AM
the reason for the redlines is the constant insults and harassment by some guys from non sports...we were forced to abandon a longtime thread there that started here that they manipulated admin to put there...i never redlined. before...im not letting them ruin this thread....im keeping this thread friendly...respectful.....and adult.
8/30/2017 12:17 PM
will it ever be possible to have negro league players in sim...i wonder what kind of stats prime satchel paige and josh gibson and papa cool would get....satchel would i guess have some top maddux/martinez seasons.
8/30/2017 12:23 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/30/2017 12:17:00 PM (view original):
the reason for the redlines is the constant insults and harassment by some guys from non sports...we were forced to abandon a longtime thread there that started here that they manipulated admin to put there...i never redlined. before...im not letting them ruin this thread....im keeping this thread friendly...respectful.....and adult.
LOL. No one "manipulated" anything to get your off-topic thread moved. No one will manipulate anything to get this off-topic thread moved.

BTW, referring to several members as "white supremacists" is pretty insulting. It is neither friendly or respectful to do something like that.
8/30/2017 1:38 PM
Anybody ever spend the night in a dirty motel, and then you discover later that you brought bedbugs home with you? I'm not sure why I'm thinking of that right now...

Anyway, there was another writer who used to (and maybe still?) plays here, Neal Pollack. He wrote an article about this site for the NYT in 2007:

Shut Me In for the Ballgame
8/30/2017 1:55 PM
Very neat article, Crazy, and like him, I'm still trying to 'crack the code'.
8/30/2017 2:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.