LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by tangplay on 4/23/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Because what you say is full of ignorance all I can do is either call you a dumbass, until it sinks in or ignore your statements. Or both.

I choose both.

Dumbass.
It won't sink in. If I am ignorant, explain why. If you don't, I can never correct my ignorance.

So explain to me why citing NASA over unnamed sources is 'ignorant.'
My sources were not unnamed and I asked him to illustrate how much the US pollutes over other nations. He is a dumbass and if you cannot see that Taint then I can't help you. He is a "journalist" who does not know the difference between "differ" and "defer". Aka a dumbass.
4/23/2018 10:11 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/23/2018 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/23/2018 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Because what you say is full of ignorance all I can do is either call you a dumbass, until it sinks in or ignore your statements. Or both.

I choose both.

Dumbass.
come on guys...maybe a break from the hominoids and dumbo talk ?
I know, right? People using whataboutism and ad hominem instead of engaging in debate is one of the major problems with this country. Imagine how much more could be achieved without the CCCP's of this world...
I now have capital letters in my user id? OK.

Your ignorance is part of the major problem in this country. In my opinion.
4/23/2018 10:12 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 10:11:00 PM (view original):

I choose both.

Dumbass.
It won't sink in. If I am ignorant, explain why. If you don't, I can never correct my ignorance.

My sources were not unnamed and I asked him to illustrate how much the US pollutes over other nations. He is a dumbass and if you cannot see that Taint then I can't help you. He is a "journalist" who does not know the difference between "differ" and "defer". Aka a dumbass.
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR STATISTIC ON SEA ICE?

Also, I said it does not matter. Who cares about how much the USA does compared to everyone else? Why is that relevant?
4/23/2018 10:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/23/2018 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/23/2018 4:11:00 PM (view original):

I choose both.

Dumbass.
come on guys...maybe a break from the hominoids and dumbo talk ?
I know, right? People using whataboutism and ad hominem instead of engaging in debate is one of the major problems with this country. Imagine how much more could be achieved without the CCCP's of this world...
I now have capital letters in my user id? OK.

Your ignorance is part of the major problem in this country. In my opinion.
HOW AM I IGNORANT? For citing NASA? EXPLAIN PLEASE, WITHOUT AD HOMINEM.
4/23/2018 10:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 10:11:00 PM (view original):

I choose both.

Dumbass.

???

What did I say?

And coming from a guy who got tax credit/deduction mixed up, you should cut him some slack.
4/23/2018 11:40 PM

A Florida high school student is apologizing for invoking a racial stereotype in his “promposal” to a fellow student.

The student, identified as 18-year-old Noah Crowley, held up a sign in a Snapchat photo this weekend to ask another Riverview High School student to be his prom date on May 5.

The sign said:

“If I was black, I’d be picking cotton, but I’m white so I’m picking u 4 prom

It's a good thing racism isn't a thing in the US anymore.

4/23/2018 11:40 PM
i find it interesting that trump trusts nasa to send manned spaceships to mars but doesnt trust their findings on climate change.
its a mad mad mad mad world.
4/23/2018 11:44 PM
Posted by The Taint on 4/23/2018 11:40:00 PM (view original):

A Florida high school student is apologizing for invoking a racial stereotype in his “promposal” to a fellow student.

The student, identified as 18-year-old Noah Crowley, held up a sign in a Snapchat photo this weekend to ask another Riverview High School student to be his prom date on May 5.

The sign said:

and when you hear it from teenagers that is doubly upsetting.
4/23/2018 11:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2018 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/22/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/22/2018 6:29:00 PM (view original):
tangplay continues to illustrate his absolute dumbassery. Cannot make this stuff up.
I am not making anything up, but by the looks of your numbers, you sure might be.

Say, I thought you believed in climate change? MORE PROOF YOU CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS JUST TO DISAGREE WITH ME.
Making stuff up again,eh?

I said I am not an expert on climate change so really cannot opine. You are not either. But you are opining. Because you are a dumbass who writes about middle school soccer and then opines on guns, finance and climate change. Dumbass.
um, you don't have to be an expert on something to have an opinion about it. Dumbass.
Correct. In my opinion tangplay is a dumbass. In my opinion aliens have taken over your brain...

Some opinions are just crazy. Neither he nor I really know the impact of man on climate change vs. nature. To state otherwise is insanity.
well which is it? First you say you're not an expert on climate change so you cannot opine. Then you agree with me that you do not have to be an expert on something to have an opinion. Seems contradictory to me. You're also not an expert on whether or not tangplay is a dumbass. You don't know him. For all you know everything he posts here is tongue in cheek. I also don't think you're an expert on aliens taking over peoples brains, but you opined that it was the case for me. Again, you don't know me at all so you don't know how much of what I post I believe or really mean.
In my opinion you're an *******, but I freely admit I am not an expert on you or ********.
4/24/2018 1:30 AM
Posted by The Taint on 4/23/2018 11:40:00 PM (view original):

The sign said:

Its one incident and of course there is still racism. You would also agree that 18 year olds are immature and do not quite get the context of history and racism.

Next...
4/24/2018 8:13 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/24/2018 1:30:00 AM (view original):
tangplay continues to illustrate his absolute dumbassery. Cannot make this stuff up.
I am not making anything up, but by the looks of your numbers, you sure might be.

Say, I thought you believed in climate change? MORE PROOF YOU CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS JUST TO DISAGREE WITH ME.

I said I am not an expert on climate change so really cannot opine. You are not either. But you are opining. Because you are a dumbass who writes about middle school soccer and then opines on guns, finance and climate change. Dumbass.
um, you don't have to be an expert on something to have an opinion about it. Dumbass.
Correct. In my opinion tangplay is a dumbass. In my opinion aliens have taken over your brain...

Some opinions are just crazy. Neither he nor I really know the impact of man on climate change vs. nature. To state otherwise is insanity.
well which is it? First you say you're not an expert on climate change so you cannot opine. Then you agree with me that you do not have to be an expert on something to have an opinion. Seems contradictory to me. You're also not an expert on whether or not tangplay is a dumbass. You don't know him. For all you know everything he posts here is tongue in cheek. I also don't think you're an expert on aliens taking over peoples brains, but you opined that it was the case for me. Again, you don't know me at all so you don't know how much of what I post I believe or really mean.
In my opinion you're an *******, but I freely admit I am not an expert on you or ********.
Are you having a tough day? WTF is the matter with you?

4/24/2018 8:14 AM

#1) Neither he nor I are experts. We can opine but we should not state these opinions as though they are facts. Even NASA is not quite sure about climate change.

#2) In my opinion and in yours, don't be coy, tangplay who does not know the difference between "differ" and "defer" and who wants to eliminate the electoral college is a dumbass. If you were to read his posts you would agree. This is not even a debate.

#3) The aliens aspect was a joke. You need to lighten up.

#4) Opinions vary. I think you can gauge who I am fairly accurately as we have posted on these boards for 15 years.

4/24/2018 8:17 AM
Nasa is quite sure about climate change...they were before trump.....the only people in nasa not sure about climate change are trump appointees.....put there to enrich the extremely rich who could care less about consequences....
economic disaster
climate disaster
institutional disaster
possible iran disaster unless macron can stop killer clown trump.

these are the hallmarks of trump and his holy reich.
trump is compelled to tear down anything obama has done solely to reverse obama...because trump is a racist.
trumps attempt to undo iran deal is incredibly dangerous and says crystal clear to me that he is nothing else but a virulent racist who is mentally ill.
we all know thats right.
4/24/2018 8:54 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 8:17:00 AM (view original):

#1) Neither he nor I are experts. We can opine but we should not state these opinions as though they are facts. Even NASA is not quite sure about climate change.

#2) In my opinion and in yours, don't be coy, tangplay who does not know the difference between "differ" and "defer" and who wants to eliminate the electoral college is a dumbass. If you were to read his posts you would agree. This is not even a debate.

#3) The aliens aspect was a joke. You need to lighten up.

#4) Opinions vary. I think you can gauge who I am fairly accurately as we have posted on these boards for 15 years.

#1) NASA is sure about climate change. Climate change is occuring. That is a fact. Disputing that is like disputing whether the earth is round. Sea ice in the arctic is melting. Another scienfic fact. Humans having a lot to do with it is not a fact, but then again, I will defer to the experts on that. Most agree that humans do have a lot to do with it.
4/24/2018 8:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...415|416|417|418|419...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.