LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by all3 on 4/25/2018 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/24/2018 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2018 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Come on Taint, "They claimed they were keeping pace with the group ahead of them," yet "they skipped the third hole to avoid any other issues". Both the ladies' words, yet both can't be true. You're not a full hole behind the group in front of you after just two holes unless you're playing slow as sheit. They also whined about being the only black women on the course. How on Earth would they know that? Did the sit in the parking lot or clubhouse for four hours before starting and monitor everyone? Why would they make such a racist assertion? York, PA is 25-30% black, with almost the same Hispanic population, so trying to say "The White man is picking on me." is lame reach and a travesty to actual racism that occurs everywhere. It's incidents like this that cause people to "ho-hum" actual issues, because they don't believe it's true. Remember the story about the "Boy who cried Wolf"? That's what happens with racism because of people like these women.
Hahahaha, they weren't keeping up so you call the cops. Get the **** out of here. I've been playing golf since 1980 on real golf courses....never once have I seen anyone be threatened with expulsion over slow play...and I've seen a shitfuckton of marshall's give warnings and admonishments for slow play. GTFO of here with your stupid ****. They let a fivesome go out. Their fault.
You must be playing "real" shithole $25/round courses, because I've seen plenty of people asked to leave because of their slow play.
"Funny" how all you ever address is their rate of play. What about their conflicting statements or their rapid insertion of race to the situation, when they couldn't have had any idea what most of the other golfers looked like (and were probably incorrect based on the area's demographics). Continuing to try to argue one small point, just shows you have no defense for the rest of their story - and that's what it is, a freakin' story - to try to draw attention and make some sort of grand racial statement, when their was nothing. Happens every day. It's not even news or worth discussing any more. Of course, there is about as much truth in it as most of today's "news", which is sad for me, you, and our entire Country.
25 dollar courses? lol. is there such a thing anymore? One small point? It's the main point. They got booted for their pace of play.

By the way, I'm playing Chambers Bay this weekend. Played the Pacifico at Punta Mita last week. Dozens of world class clubs in my life and I've seen people asked to pick up the pace, but never asked to leave.
4/25/2018 10:05 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2018 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/24/2018 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2018 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Come on Taint, "They claimed they were keeping pace with the group ahead of them," yet "they skipped the third hole to avoid any other issues". Both the ladies' words, yet both can't be true. You're not a full hole behind the group in front of you after just two holes unless you're playing slow as sheit. They also whined about being the only black women on the course. How on Earth would they know that? Did the sit in the parking lot or clubhouse for four hours before starting and monitor everyone? Why would they make such a racist assertion? York, PA is 25-30% black, with almost the same Hispanic population, so trying to say "The White man is picking on me." is lame reach and a travesty to actual racism that occurs everywhere. It's incidents like this that cause people to "ho-hum" actual issues, because they don't believe it's true. Remember the story about the "Boy who cried Wolf"? That's what happens with racism because of people like these women.
Hahahaha, they weren't keeping up so you call the cops. Get the **** out of here. I've been playing golf since 1980 on real golf courses....never once have I seen anyone be threatened with expulsion over slow play...and I've seen a shitfuckton of marshall's give warnings and admonishments for slow play. GTFO of here with your stupid ****. They let a fivesome go out. Their fault.
You must be playing "real" shithole $25/round courses, because I've seen plenty of people asked to leave because of their slow play.
"Funny" how all you ever address is their rate of play. What about their conflicting statements or their rapid insertion of race to the situation, when they couldn't have had any idea what most of the other golfers looked like (and were probably incorrect based on the area's demographics). Continuing to try to argue one small point, just shows you have no defense for the rest of their story - and that's what it is, a freakin' story - to try to draw attention and make some sort of grand racial statement, when their was nothing. Happens every day. It's not even news or worth discussing any more. Of course, there is about as much truth in it as most of today's "news", which is sad for me, you, and our entire Country.
All I get from your debate is that Taint plays at crappy golf courses. Ha ha. Taint you play at crappy golf courses. He he he he he.
lol. What you should take from it is that if All3 still finds 25$ courses, he lives in a shitHole part of the country. Can' fond a loop for under 40 around these parts. lol
4/25/2018 10:07 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 9:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/25/2018 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/25/2018 9:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 8:57:00 AM (view original):
Again, golf is for sissies. If you play golf you are a sissy. That includes you MJ23!
This just in: cccp calls Trump a sissy. More at nine.
You are a dumb. I am a Shapiro supporter. Not DJT. That being said I don't think DJT is the Anti Christ.

You are dumb. I wanted to reiterate it just in case you forget. And TB12 is one too. And I am a huge mark for TB12.
IT WAS A JOKE
And yes. DJT is a sissy for playing golf. Golf courses = waste of pasture land. BTW I am not horrible at the game but I just cannot justify allocating 4 hours to play 18 holes anymore. That is insanity. And it is NOT a sport. It is a game that requires exceptional skill.

Don't get me going on golf. It gets me almost as angry as politics.
Check out The Pacifico course in Puerto Vallarta. They have an alternate par 3 with a green that you have to take a water taxi out to. A bargain at $255 a round.
4/25/2018 10:13 AM
Again, golf is for sissies. If you play golf you are a sissy. That includes you MJ23!
You are a dumb. I am a Shapiro supporter. Not DJT. That being said I don't think DJT is the Anti Christ.

You are dumb. I wanted to reiterate it just in case you forget. And TB12 is one too. And I am a huge mark for TB12.
IT WAS A JOKE
And yes. DJT is a sissy for playing golf. Golf courses = waste of pasture land. BTW I am not horrible at the game but I just cannot justify allocating 4 hours to play 18 holes anymore. That is insanity. And it is NOT a sport. It is a game that requires exceptional skill.

I am with you on this one. Golf is a waste of time.
4/25/2018 10:21 AM
5 hours spent with compatriots drinking beer. Often played during working hours and/or being paid to play. Our definitions of waste of time are pretty different.
4/25/2018 10:25 AM
If you want a waste of time. Have kids.
4/25/2018 10:26 AM
Sounds like you aren't utilizing golf now well enough, Taint. Those $50-60 dollar courses become $30. Actually, in GA, the state park courses are about $30 a round and are really well maintained. I was pleasantly surprised when I learned about those.

Since we're talking golf, we have a course about an hour from me that was on national television a few weeks (April 2-8) ago that I wish I could get an invite to. Its called Augusta National.
4/25/2018 10:52 AM
As a side note, neither golf nor kids are a waste of time. Combine the two and you have a real joy.
4/25/2018 10:53 AM
Hello strikeout! Haven't seen you in a while!
4/25/2018 11:11 AM
I check in from time to time. Y'all argue the same stupid political **** endlessly. It gets tiresome.
4/25/2018 11:26 AM
Lol yep
4/25/2018 11:45 AM
Posted by The Taint on 4/25/2018 10:13:00 AM (view original):

IT WAS A JOKE

Check out The Pacifico course in Puerto Vallarta. They have an alternate par 3 with a green that you have to take a water taxi out to. A bargain at $255 a round.
"bargain"...clever.
4/25/2018 11:49 AM
The only justifiable "golf" is barefoot golf in a hereford pasture.........
4/25/2018 11:51 AM
Posted by The Taint on 4/25/2018 10:26:00 AM (view original):
If you want a waste of time. Have kids.
ZING!!! Time and $$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the work functions and then I will begrudgingly still play. Very begrudgingly.
4/25/2018 11:52 AM
i dont think i have ever been beaten on a miniature golf course.
4/25/2018 12:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...419|420|421|422|423...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.