Posted by tangplay on 4/30/2018 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/30/2018 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/30/2018 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/30/2018 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/30/2018 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/30/2018 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Me:
  1. Support free market capitalism with some regulation
  2. My philosophy on politics mirrors that of the founding fathers. Such as Electoral College. By the People for the People.
  3. Private Property is a basic essence.
  4. Pro secularism, freedom of expression, speech, and the press.
  5. Small Government with heavy military spend.
  6. Promotes programs to help those in need to educate themselves and get out of poverty.
  7. Immigration is a privilege not a right.
tangplay:
  1. Supports free market capitalism with more regulations to stop income inequality. Aka Whites are too rich.
  2. Believes individual liberty must also require social justice and equality, with the government being the main tool to address these problems as such he is for Big Government.
  3. Private Property is a basic essence but you need to pay more if you live in a white community
  4. Wants to Eliminate the Electoral College
  5. Promotes welfare programs that act as safety nets for the poor.
  6. Open up the doors and help all who want to be helped.
  7. Promotes secularism, freedom of expression, speech, and the press unless he sees it as not adhering to numbers 1-6.
Yeah, no. 3-5 is wrong.

3. Private property is a basic essence.
4. Wants to adjust the electoral college.
5. Promotes programs that equalize opportunity.

7. Promotes secularism, freedom of expression, speech, and the press.

Also whites are not too rich.
So now you are shifting away from your white privilege mantra? You were beating that drum for how long?
You are privledged to be white. That does not mean discriminating against white people by taking away money or anything. Equalize opportunity, not outcome.
Your rhetoric is borderline dangerous if not racist.
Wait, what? Why?
Why do you think? Again answer your own question.
4/30/2018 5:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/30/2018 5:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/30/2018 10:59:00 AM (view original):
For those in favor of AA (for any race or group), what % of a person's lineage qualifies them? Do they need to be 50%, 25%, or what? How do employers verify this?
At least the third time I've asked this in these Forums, and not once have I gotten even an attempted answer. Why? Because there is none. Nobody knows what % a person needs to have in their history to be a minority. Since nobody knows that, who knows who is a minority and who isn't? If nobody knows who is a minority and who isn't, how can AA "work"?
if you are referring to alcoholics annonymous there is no race barriers...all are welcome.
regarding affirmative action you are right in saying it is not an exact science......im sure it isnt perfect.
dont throw the baby out with the bath water.
4/30/2018 5:42 PM
Hmmm...........

all3 just kicked *** here. What he did is either brilliant or obvious and either way it is long overdue.

THERE ARE NO MINORITIES!

GOD BLESS YOU all3.
4/30/2018 6:34 PM
thus college preferences are not based on race but upon other factors.
affirmative action does not exist.
racism does not exist.
the human race is homogeneous for all physical characteristics...or
there are 2 races....African and Asian......Asian includes Cauc ( caulk )-Asian ( white Asian )
4/30/2018 6:57 PM (edited)
There are only people. Moms and dads. Children and babies.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

PLUSEWISE I want to thank each and everyone of you people giving your love in this thread.

The more LOVE we put together is the stronger we get. MORE LOVE and LESS other things that aren't LOVE.

TOGETHER we and TRUMP and LOVE will MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR OUR CHILDREN and others.

GOD BLESS YOU DONALD TRUMP! KEEP MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
4/30/2018 7:09 PM
Awesome bro.....hilariously awesome.
4/30/2018 7:19 PM
THE TRUMP NATIONAL ANTHEM

i pledge allegiance to the swag of the United Steaks of America,
and the Enquirer for which it scams,
one nation under attack ,
invisible'
with Liberty University and injustice for all.
4/30/2018 7:21 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/30/2018 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/30/2018 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/30/2018 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/30/2018 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/30/2018 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/30/2018 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Me:
  1. Support free market capitalism with some regulation
  2. My philosophy on politics mirrors that of the founding fathers. Such as Electoral College. By the People for the People.
  3. Private Property is a basic essence.
  4. Pro secularism, freedom of expression, speech, and the press.
  5. Small Government with heavy military spend.
  6. Promotes programs to help those in need to educate themselves and get out of poverty.
  7. Immigration is a privilege not a right.
tangplay:
  1. Supports free market capitalism with more regulations to stop income inequality. Aka Whites are too rich.
  2. Believes individual liberty must also require social justice and equality, with the government being the main tool to address these problems as such he is for Big Government.
  3. Private Property is a basic essence but you need to pay more if you live in a white community
  4. Wants to Eliminate the Electoral College
  5. Promotes welfare programs that act as safety nets for the poor.
  6. Open up the doors and help all who want to be helped.
  7. Promotes secularism, freedom of expression, speech, and the press unless he sees it as not adhering to numbers 1-6.
Yeah, no. 3-5 is wrong.

3. Private property is a basic essence.
4. Wants to adjust the electoral college.
5. Promotes programs that equalize opportunity.

7. Promotes secularism, freedom of expression, speech, and the press.

Also whites are not too rich.
So now you are shifting away from your white privilege mantra? You were beating that drum for how long?
You are privledged to be white. That does not mean discriminating against white people by taking away money or anything. Equalize opportunity, not outcome.
No, he is not privileged to be white. He (and others) may be given some privileges because they are white (although cccp insists there is no such thing as white privilege, (but as I've mentioned before, the only people I've ever heard say there is no such thing as white privilege are white.) but theye are not the same thing.
I agree with cccp regarding affirmative action. The job should go to the best qualified person, regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation (or any other basis).
affirmative action is used mostly in college applications but to some extent in the workforce......it is one of the reasons we have such an assimilated country.
the open spot at a college should go to the best qualified applicant as well.
4/30/2018 7:22 PM
Bingo! How about meritocracy. Novel concept. I know.
4/30/2018 7:24 PM
idealism is for the younger.
when you wear out some shoes you will see things differently.

for wylie with a little channeling of bagchucker.
4/30/2018 9:07 PM (edited)
tangplay lives in a fantasy world. He should watch Avatar.
4/30/2018 7:28 PM
Is TRUMP guilty yet?

what is todays flavor?

WE COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER if some angry stupid people with a grudge hadn't gotten in the way.

Let's run the party poopers over. AGAIN!
4/30/2018 7:38 PM
4/30/2018 7:53 PM
We have a pattern here.

When BUSH 2 won the election, the Dems tried to steal it from him. They didn't like what the American people thought and so they thought they knew better and they tried to steal it away.

When Hillary was in trouble, the Dems stole it away from Bernie. Dems steal elections away from the winners. The list of stolen elections would make you throw up. HELLO AL FRANKEN.

So they bashed BUSH into the ground. NOW they are repeating the same playbook vs TRUMP.

HE STOLE THE ELECTION!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HEY! You need to get yourself a new playbook.

WE DON'T BELIVE YOU ANYMORE.

fake news forever
4/30/2018 8:20 PM
Is the MSM reporting this?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/04/30/what-isreali-spies-just-pulled-off-on-iran-is-absolutely-nuts-n2476082
4/30/2018 8:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...437|438|439|440|441...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.