LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

so what? its just a thread? A bunch of people expressing their opinion. Isn't that what America is about? And just because you (and I usually) disagree with them, that does not make them crazy. (well, moy is crazy!) :)
9/29/2017 6:15 PM
id rather not respond...i dont enjoy that interaction and peace has now taken root....i am not using the word crazy..i did not say that.......let it be.
9/29/2017 6:34 PM (edited)
upcoming music lists......1971 and 20 favorite singers of standards.
9/29/2017 6:38 PM
MY TOP 10 FAVORITE SUPERHEROES IN THE COMIC BOOKS

1. SPIDERMAN
2.THOR
3 .CAPTAIN AMERICA
4. FLASH
5. GREEN LANTERN
6. DAREDEVIL
7. LEGION OF SUPERHEROES
8. JUSTICE LEAGUE
9. BATMAN
10. SUBMARINER
9/29/2017 6:49 PM
Lol I was joking. But I hate having to combat this alone.
9/29/2017 6:49 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/29/2017 6:34:00 PM (view original):
id rather not respond...i dont enjoy that interaction and peace has now taken root....i am not using the word crazy..i did not say that.......let it be.
I know you didn't use the word crazy. Tangplay did. Nothing wrong with not responding. Probably a god idea. Nothing you or anyone else posts is going to change anyone's mind.
9/29/2017 9:24 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/29/2017 9:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/29/2017 6:34:00 PM (view original):
I know you didn't use the word crazy. Tangplay did. Nothing wrong with not responding. Probably a god idea. Nothing you or anyone else posts is going to change anyone's mind.
that is so true.
9/29/2017 10:57 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/29/2017 6:49:00 PM (view original):
MY TOP 10 FAVORITE SUPERHEROES IN THE COMIC BOOKS

1. SPIDERMAN
2.THOR
3 .CAPTAIN AMERICA
4. FLASH
5. GREEN LANTERN
6. DAREDEVIL
7. LEGION OF SUPERHEROES
8. JUSTICE LEAGUE
9. BATMAN
10. SUBMARINER
Batman's the only superhero I find interesting, and even then mostly because of the 1960s TV series starring the great Adam West. I don't know why it is exactly, but I'm really turned off by a protagonist I'm expected to root for having superpowers. Batman appears to be the only superhero with no superpower -- unless you count inherited wealth as a superpower (I think Batman's dad gave him a small million dollar loan or something to get him started).

I notice no Superman on your list, dino. Do you find him as dull as I do?
9/29/2017 11:20 PM
if anyone has any favorite kuerig coffee cups to recommend im interested...im always looking for a new great flavor.
9/29/2017 11:20 PM
I drink black no sugar Chock Full of Nuts brewed by the pot as strong as I can get it. This single cup nonsense is not my cup of "tea"
You got to admit that was funny
9/30/2017 11:34 AM
Trump quote of the day: "Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

[Tweeted from golf resort in New Jersey]
9/30/2017 12:01 PM
i do love the adam west batman show.....superman is too godlike to be a superhero....i would have liked to see a darker batman who kills once in a while...then he would be #1..... my list is only the comic books themselves..........and basically up to mid 1980s......
2 movies i felt were unfairly maligned were ben afleck daredevil........and green lantern........crazy...if you havnt seen watchmen you have to see that.
9/30/2017 12:16 PM (edited)
Posted by crazystengel on 9/30/2017 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Trump quote of the day: "Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

[Tweeted from golf resort in New Jersey]
this is an incredibly important story and that is very understated,,,,that comment proves beyond any shadow of a doubt for any fair minded person that trump is unfit to be president.......he must be impeached or 25th amendment.
9/30/2017 12:10 PM
Retired Lt. General Russel Honore, who oversaw the Katrina response: "I have no reaction. The mayor's living on a cot, and, uh ... I hope the President has a good day at golf."
9/30/2017 12:51 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers owner on the voice mails he's getting over LeBron James:

“I received voice mails after LeBron tweeted that were some of the most vile, disgusting, racist [messages],” Gilbert said Friday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “There’s an element of racism that I didn’t even realize existed in this country this much.

“The thing is, I mean, some of the most disgusting things I’ve ever heard people say,” Gilbert continued. “And you could hear it in their voice — the racism. It wasn’t even really about the issue, and that’s what really got me, because they went to who they really are, some of them.”

As noted by ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Gilbert has both had his issues with James and shown his support of Trump in the past. The billionaire businessman donated $750,000 to Trump’s inauguration — he and his wife also donated to Hilary Clinton’s campaign last year, however — and Trump called him a “great friend” and “huge supporter” earlier this year. But he’s siding with his superstar, it seems, as McMenamin reports that Gilbert told team staffers this week that he was proud of James for taking a stand.

Thanks, Obama! Things were pretty much post-racial/peaceful until your 8 years of divisiveness wrecked it all!

9/30/2017 1:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...44|45|46|47|48...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.