LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

all3 is a spewer without points.
cccp makes points....but i would rather not respond to it....not fun....not productive.
doug has a sense of humor and is a good guy.despite the fact we disagree he is not disagrable.....there very few around here with a sense of humor.
5/20/2018 8:20 PM
bronxtale is never invited for his antisemitic rants...wasted talent.
5/20/2018 8:21 PM
Posted by dino27 on 5/20/2018 8:20:00 PM (view original):
cccp makes points....but i would rather not respond to it....not fun....not productive.
doug has a sense of humor and is a good guy.despite the fact we disagree he is not disagrable.....there very few around here with a sense of humor.
i think cccp is also a good guy....but you have gone down the road that leads to bridge to nowhere......come back little shebo...come back
5/20/2018 8:24 PM
I disagree that CCCP is a good guy. But I enjoy the back and forth between us. If you didn't want that here, then that's fine and I respect that.
5/20/2018 8:43 PM
and i respect you very much for understanding.
cccp is a little like archie bunker.
5/20/2018 8:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Sure
5/20/2018 11:24 PM
I mean, he blocked me because he thinks I am racist.

He pulled the 'I don't see race' card.
5/20/2018 11:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dino27 on 5/20/2018 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Delete this or I will continue to repost it as garbage. You want to keep red lining things you don't like, there is nothing I can do, but you leave my name and your opinions of me out of your posts, since you give me no opportunity to defend myself.
5/21/2018 9:50 AM
Posted by dino27 on 5/20/2018 11:12:00 PM (view original):
tang, let me add one more thing.
when a guy's sole purpose - all3 - for posting is to try to get redlined and then complain about it he doesnt deserve the aclu...ok ?
Again, what happened to your word that you'd leave my name out of your posts?
You don't even try to uphold the principals you claim. You want in this thread what you want in this thread and nothing else.
Even though you welcomed me back and I made ZERO personal attacks on anyone (as others even noted), you feel the need to try to berate me.
Leave me out of your crap, since you obviously can't take what you dish out.
5/21/2018 9:55 AM
Posted by dino27 on 5/21/2018 12:24:00 AM (view original):
now you are getting it.....bada book bada boom.
You obviously never will.
I, and millions of other people, don't see race as the 1st way to describe people. Tang, and apparently you, do. Which is racist?
Blaming race for failure instead of saying it is one of the many factors for some people - that sure seems racist.
Come out of your safe little thread on WIS and see what's actually happening in the World.
5/21/2018 10:06 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
5/21/2018 10:36 AM
Look, I AGREE that blaming race for failure is pure racist stupidity. But I also insist that claiming there is NO institutional racism in the Good Ol USA is equally nuts. I'll also state that in Boris' (limited) small circle (the rather wealthy elite bankers of the eastern metropolis') I'd likely figure that there is MUCH less difference between whites and blacks. But not so in the complete REAL world. Come VISIT Phoenix metropolis. You can tell what "type" folks live in the neighborhood you're driving thru just by looking out the window. It's freakin' OBVIOUS which neighborhoods are brown, which are black/mixed, which are lily white, which are rich, which are elite rich, etc. I could tell you myself by the names of the suburbs/communities and my limited experience of visiting the Phoenix metro area myself over the last 20 years. We must face reality. OUR culture is both violent and racist. It's the American sickness, a mass mental illness borne of our past and our delusional myths.

We ignore it at our peril. Corona says "find your beach"........... I say find your cave.......... you may need it.
5/21/2018 11:12 AM
5/21/2018 11:25 AM
◂ Prev 1...460|461|462|463|464...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.