LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

it is what we get in the post truth world.
10/1/2017 1:33 PM
you live your whole life with presidents from both parties that publicly rise above the fray and are dignified and now we have a monstrosity as president who creates the fray and loves it.
esp nazi/kkk mixers.
brown rice is healthy.
10/1/2017 1:37 PM
there is a less than zero chance that north korea will not take its nuclear program all the way until their regime is bullet proof.
it is too late to stop it....pave a road to a better diplomatic relationship...face reality.

nuke gingrich!
10/1/2017 1:40 PM
R.I.P. SI NEWHOUSE
separated at birth - si newhouse....meyer lansky......the grinch.
10/1/2017 2:15 PM
stop the hammering - the lawrence o donnell commercial break meltdown is priceless.......must see tv...gotta see it.....to believe it.
10/1/2017 8:28 PM
Trump quote of the day: "Puerto Rico and the people of Florida who have really suffered over this last short period of time with the hurricanes, I want to just remember them. And we’re going to dedicate this trophy to all of those people that went through so much that we love, a part of our great state, really a part of our great nation.”

Question: Is this Trump being sincere, or is he trolling? I can't tell with this guy.
10/2/2017 8:18 AM
he loves the moment where he can feel charming....trump doesnt really care...he is upset about the money spent...effects the tax cuts.....maybe he cares a little but not a lot.

just woke up and found out about mass shooting........it is too much to take in......horrible horrible tragedy.
10/2/2017 11:01 AM
There are more regulations on hot water heaters than guns.
10/2/2017 12:44 PM
trump wants to end the regulations on water too.....nra wants to legalize unregulated ..silencers.
10/2/2017 1:04 PM
what if they start to add hand grenades to their arsenal.
10/2/2017 1:09 PM
it was much worse because it was automatic weapons.......important to find out how he obtained the weapons...legal or not.....
10/2/2017 1:38 PM
we need a truly bipartisan organization to fight the nra.......a single issue group that throws away party affiliation and fights the nra.
10/2/2017 2:03 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 10/2/2017 8:19:00 AM (view original):
Trump quote of the day: "Puerto Rico and the people of Florida who have really suffered over this last short period of time with the hurricanes, I want to just remember them. And we’re going to dedicate this trophy to all of those people that went through so much that we love, a part of our great state, really a part of our great nation.”

Question: Is this Trump being sincere, or is he trolling? I can't tell with this guy.
Not sure Mr trump is ever sincere.
10/2/2017 2:09 PM
new slogan for trump...shut him up.
10/2/2017 2:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...45|46|47|48|49...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.